Introduction

This is a Dexella Human AU. I decided to write this because I feel like there aren't enough Dexella fanfics out there. It's a super underrated ship, and it's my favorite KOTLC ship, right after Tiana. And also, there is legit NO Dexella fanart and it's upsetting. So if anybody drew any Dexella fanart, please tag me! 

This fanfic features my other fav ships, Dexella (Obviously), Tiana (Duh), Sokeefe, Lylie, and even some Chandilitz! (Fitz x Chandelier)

This book is more mature than other books I've written, so here are some warnings
WARNINGS: 

- CURSING 
- MENTIONS OF INNAPROPRIATE SCENES (none will be shown or described) 
-SEXUAL ASSAULT 
-MENTIONS OF DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE 
-BULLYING
-DEPICTIONS OF BLOOD 
-MENTIONS OF MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES 
-DEPICTIONS OF ALCOHOL 

If you are uncomfortable with any of these things, please be aware that they are there. 

Synopsis (Elongated Version): 

Marella Redek is a fireball. Literally. 

Well, not literally. But very figuratively. 

Marella is known around the school as the girl who was kicked out of two schools before enrolling in Foxfire High, an exclusive private school. Nobody knows how she got in, and it's widely assumed that her father paid the way in. Wildly known for being one of the popular girls at the school, she is known for her sass, reckless and rude exterior. But that's just how it seems. On the inside, she's like a ticking bomb, holding in all her true emotions inside, dealing with her parent's rocky relationship. 

Dex Dizznee on the other hand has the opposite situation. He has a kind, supportive (too supportive) family, a lot of annoying, but good siblings, and a comfortable environment at his home. However, at school, he is quiet and alone, sitting in the corner of classrooms, and sitting alone during lunch, as far away from the popular kids as possible. He's that kid. The lonely, weird kid that nobody wants to hang out with. That kid. 

They've both accepted that this was how their life was going to be for the rest of their lives. 

Then, a new shocking twist, that comes in the form of a new teenage girl names Sophie Foster. When she starts going to Foxfire High, things start to slowly change. 

Cast: 

Marella Redek 

Marella Redek 

Dexter 'Dex' Dizznee 

(I know they aren't the most accurate, but they're the best I could do!) 

This book means a lot to me, and I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I will enjoy writing it! 

Current Cover: 

                                                                                 (Created by me!) 

                                                                                 (Created by me!) 

Hope you enjoy it!!

-Luna