chapter 9

Jahnaeyahs pov...

When I got gome nobody was home so I decided to take a bath I ran my water and put my pineapple body wash I got from bath and bodyworks. I relaxed and read 50 shades of gray I drunk a lil bit of wine and ate my strawberries after taking a 45 min bath I got out.I lotioned my body in pineapple lotion yal prolly like y she used so many pineapple stuff well because trey like pineapples  lol. I put on some boyshorts and a black tweetie bird tee shirt. When I went down there trey royal rj and sum there homeboys wahs down there watching tv trey looked at me buh I kept walking to the kitchen. I felt someones arms wrap around my waist I seen trey and he peck my lips . Can u get me some five guys pwzz I did the puppy face. Nope the game on I ain't goin nowhere he said. Fine if I go u won't be happy later. He just stood there and mugged me .

Trey pov...

I just stood there and straight up mugged her she did her puppy eyes alright damn I said I kissed her lips all the way down to her neck. I left a few hickies so wah I grabbed the keys and told my boys let go we left right when jackline and nene were walkin in royal and rj tried to give them akiss buh they just kept walkin I bust out laughin. They shot me a bird and I stopped we got in 2 cars and drove to the trap ehh she can wait a little for her food we smoked a blunt when my motha called I answered and she was talkin bout can I get aj some new shoes I do anything for my mama so I said yes. I continued to smoke my blunt when one of the thots (hoes) walked in she smell like the fuckin see. She tried to sit on rj lap buh he pushed that bish off real quick she tried royal buh he kicked her ass and she hit her head she knew not to come to me so she just left.

Nene pov...

We watching tv and lamont alreadydropped the kids off and trey momma dropped aj off we got dressed and went to five guys and came back to the house when we got there the boys was there we went to the kitchen and they jumped up real fuckin quick we took our food out and started eating with the kids. They was lookin in the bags buh hell ion know wah fo we ain't buy them shit they sat and watched us I decided to tease royal so I didn't finish all my food I closed it up and he looked happy I threw it away and went upstairs and bust out laughin. I took a nice hot shower and bout an hour later royal walked in I was watching home alone he jumped on the bed and started kissing me I kissed back and the pushed him off me. He took off his shirt and put on some shorts I almost melted oh yea and im 8 months yal aye turnup.

Additudes for?

Teasing?

Is aj eva gon get his shoes.

Did trey get some or nah..