Intelligence Report: Emerald Gate

Topic: Green tinted Portal/Dimensional Gate

Piece: RIDER Class Knight Geld

Subject: Disappearance of Knight Geld after "pulled" into Dimensional Gate

Sender: SHADOW Class Talon Liza

Recipient: Talon ORIGIN Aleck

Forwarded: Lord Emperor Lucien Hawk, Empress Consort Iris

Report Begins: At approximately 1200 hours, Enchanters and Channellers felt a massive energy surge in Ward 5 Transport. At approximately 1202 hours the energy surge coalesced into what appeared to be a green tinted portal. Closest Piece to respond was recently promoted RIDER Class Knight Piece Geld. Geld was returning to Homestead before the Portal appeared. Before Channellers could arrive to inspect the portal, an unknown classification of magic "pulled" Geld into the portal which abruptly dissipated upon entry. Knight ORIGIN Amanda requested Talon ORIGIN Martha to Channel sight to observe Geld.

ORIGIN Martha reports that after Geld was pulled through an empty Abyss he was ejected in the center of what appears to be a Summoning Circle. Outside of the Circle was assumed adolescent (Later self-identified as Louise Francoise Le Blanc de La Valliere). Beyond were what appears to be Summoners of equal physical age in addition to an adult male (Assumed as an Instructor as the other Summoners obeyed what the Adult ordered). Louise de La Valliere made physical contact with Geld (Kissed, unknown reason (proposed cultural norm)) and an unknown energy surge matching the portal coalesced upon Geld's left hand in the form of unknown script (Channeller Talons and Enchanter Rooks looking into). Afterwards, de La Valliere led Geld into what appears to be a dormitory. Geld began communications with de La Valliere to little effect. Due to an appeared difference of communication, de La Valliere cast a spell which somehow allowed a dialogue to take place without a language barrier. De La Valliere explained that Geld is now her "Familiar" (Talons looking into) and is subject to her orders. More information to come as situation develops.

Proposal: Due to recent promotion to RIDER Class Knight, Geld has an active link to commands of Knight ORIGIN Amanda and by extension the Lord Emperor. CHARIOT Class Knight Bradly recommends immediate Recall of Geld by Lord Emperor's Rally to return Geld to his unit and deny Louise Francoise Le Blanc de La Valliere, and be extension whoever she serves, a viable asset.

Response: This realm is unknown to us and we have an asset in the upper echelons of this unknown kingdom. Talon SHADOW Command and Knight Origin Amanda will collaborate to acquire useful intelligence from Geld. When enough information is acquired, Courier Miranda will be sent over to begin talks with the ruling body to secure passage of myself and Iris. In the event of hostile action taken against Geld or Miranda, WRAITH Talons will be sent as a force multiplier in addition to Royal Guard Talons on standby. With luck, this kingdom could be brought into and become part of the Unity without direct aggressive action. LE-L.