She Saw Red!

.::Megga::.

I was a football fan for sure. So, when Ashlin told me that Reagan had invited her to go on a double date to our college football Valentine game, I was well on my way.

Ashlin had said that Reagan was dating this guy or whatever, that is friends with a football player and he wanted them to watch him play.

The game wasn't a serious one. Just some fundraiser we usually have during the first week of February that leads to the ongoing activities for love month.

That's what Ashlin calls it.

So, of course, I would agree to this. I get to carry my girl out and at the same time enjoy a game.

Heaven.

I pulled into the parking lot and walked over, opening Ashlin's door. She was nose deep into her phone, texting Reagan.

"She said they're in a blue infinity" she mumbled, peaking her head over the cars.

"Just tell her come out of the car and walked to the gate" I said as I held her hand and lead her to the fence. It was getting crowded and waiting on Reagan would cause us to miss out on the good seats.

"She's there" she said instead, and ran off to where I saw Reagan. I let out sigh and walked over to the dark skin girl and her date. He was average looking guy, but Reagan and him looked good together. I really didn't care to match this up. I pulled Ashlin's hand.

"I think we should head in, before we miss the good seats" I announced and the guy shook his head.

"No, worry, Eli reserved some for us. Just follow me" he gestured to a different path and we followed.

Was he meaning Eli Hoff, the Quarter back, because if he was then this guy was really more than what meet the eyes. I think I have approve of him already.

"By the way, my name is Brandon, others know me as BJ" he greeted us and I shook his hand.

"The name is Megga" he made a intrigued face and nodded.

I would pound him about it, but I had grown up use to that reaction whenever I told my name. I would say it and people would make that face and then come with the famous " How did you get that name?" question. And to be honest, I didn't have a true definition. My mom just said she wanted something unique for me and that was it.

When we got to our seats, they were fourth row. High off the ground to get a good look but not so far away.

I dig it.

"So, Megga what are you studying" Brandon had arrange for us to sit Reagan, him, me and then Ashlin. I wanted to tell him that the arrangement would soon change, but I just let him be.

"I'm studying to be an Architect, you?"

"Engineer" he beamed. "How many years to do you have left?"

"2 more" I couldn't wait for those to be up. I loved school, but I was ready to work and get money.

"Cool, me too" he said and I looked at him. " I started early" he shrugged and I nodded.

"How long have you been dating Reagan?" I asked and he choked.

"Uh, we're not dating" he licked his lips and looked out into the field. They were starting their warm ups. I frowned.