Imagine......

𝕋𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕋𝕠 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕗 𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤.....

" Question why the fuck are dragging me to the girls bathroom? Like I get that no one is really allowed in there after Myrtles death, but still. " You got no reply from your boyfriend who was for some reason dragging you into the girls bathroom.

Tom didn't say anything as he dragged you to the sinks in the bathroom.

" Wow!! You're gonna ignore me?! Rude!! " You huffed crossing your arms.

Tom sighed, rolling his eyes but still didn't talk to you.

You gave him the wtf mixed with the confuzzeld look.

Tom again didn't say anything, and you turned around to leave if he was gonna ignore you why should you stay? You saw no reason, the author sees no reason, The potatoes see no reason.

While you were walking to the bathroom door, you heard hissing.

You turned back around to see the place where all the sinks were, was now opened.

Your jaw dropped a Lil bit and Tom smirked at your reaction. " Are you just gonna stand there or are you coming? "

You snapped out your trance and just nodded, going to the edge. " Um...How long down is th- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! " You got cut off by Tom pushing you in, jumping in after you.

Just as you were about to hit the floor you stopped midair and you were gently set down.

You took a few seconds to function again before you stood up, glaring daggers at your boyfriend. " TOM MARVOLO FRICKIN' RIDDLE!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUSH ME!! "

Tom brushed the dust off his robes before walking over to you, who might I add was honestly about to Avada Kedavra this bitch for pushing you. " Well, I knew it would take you a while to finally jump in and I'm not wasting time. And it's not like you got hurt, besides I wouldn't let you get hurt. "

That was true, Though you would never admit it....He always got so smug when he knew he was right, now imagine YOU tell him he's right...

You huffed, dusting off your own robe. " So what is this place? "

Tom made a motion for you to follow him and you did slightly concerned since there were bones on the floor....

You held onto your wand that was in your robe just incase something tried to kill you because Lez just be honest WHATEVER ate all those people and stuff must be huge.

Also was it just you...or is that a huge snake skin?

You looked around studying the place remembering the smallest details just in case and the place had a lot of rocks and bones everywhere and you almost killed yourself by tripping over them.

Tom chuckled when you started cursing the rocks and bones very existence.

How did he end up with such a crackhead like you? No idea but he loved that crackhead and trusted them why else would he bring them down here.

You guys started walking into this chamber of sorts. There was Salazar's face around it.

You tried figuring out what this place was before it hit you like a bag of potatoes falling out the sky onto your head. " This is the Chamber Of Secrets!! Wait but....Only the heirs of Salazar Slytherin would be able to come down here...."

Tom raised his eyebrow Waiting for you to get it. " OH YOU'RE THE HEIR OF SLYTHERIN!! "

A smirk made its way onto Tom's face. " Got that right darling. "