17.

*Brad's pov*
I gave up, there was no way for her to forgive me. I was never going to win her back. She was never going to be mine. She was never going to love me back.

I wasn't going to fight anymore tho, I didn't want to bother her no matter how in love I was with her.

It just hurted, more then anything.

*Jessica's pov*
It's been a week since Brad stopped flirting with me, he only sat on his chair and listened to the lesson like a good student. So unlike him.

But I couldn't concentrate to the lesson nor stop thinking about him.

Thinking about how happy he made me in the past couple of days, about how good he made me feel about myself, about how he was the first boy to even have a crush on me. My mind was just thinking about him all the time and nothing else.

Did I regretted saying no to him? More then anything.

His song for me was amazing and meaningful. I just can't believe I was so stupid to ran away like that, without saying a single word.

Him not flirting with me was not how I imagined. I thought I would feel better and make me feel more relieved but it didn't at all. In fact, I felt worser and worser.

I just wanted him to keep being with me, keep flirting with me. My heart belonged to him, I just wanted to hug him and tell him about my feelings.

It was the time for me to accept it, I was in love with Bradley Simpson again and always would be.

I wasn't going to lose him, it was the time for me to fight now.