KAACHI situation

Hey guys, sorry it isn't another txt update but I just want address something about Kaachi.

I probably owe them an apology

Basically the stuff about one of the members being friends with Oli London, one of the members shipping themselves with jungkook, and one of their staff members calling Jennie a lazy dancer were all false.

So basically a Youtuber called 'Sherliza Moe' actually had an interview with one of the members.

Also I totally recommend watching her YouTube channel. She does makeup tutorials, bts concert experiences, and rants.

So anyway she a yt video about the girls in her opinion.

If you want to watch it here's the video.

And a couple of days later one of the members saw the video and emailed her and thinking about doing an interview with her.

So here is the interview video if you want to see it.

And watching that video really made me feel bad about this.

TBH when I first heard that there's going to be a kpop uk group called kaachi, I honestly ignored it and didn't worry about it.

But when I heard all this stuff about Oli London, shipping Jungkook, Jennie being a lazy dancer(which she is not), Copying bts song titles, and copying kpop logos, I started to dislike them a little.

I didn't really send mean comments under any of their post or anything I just kept it to myself and wanted to talk my opinion about them.

But honestly I really feel bad for them.

That a bunch of kpop twitter stands would send false rumors about them.

I still don't think they should claim themselves as a kpop group and work on their vocals but yeah.

I also caught myself singing 'your turn' not too long😣

But that's all I wanna say.

Oh the koochi thing, that's not their fandom name. Infact they don't have a fandom name yet