《1》

@HannahRylee

JordanBaker,SebastianAndrade,& 10,039 others
HannahRylee imma miss you see you soon luv😭❤❤

                                     Tagged-theofficial.jale

Theofficial.jale
Ill only be gone for 2 weeks but ill miss you too mi amor❤
^HannahRylee love you 🥰

JordanBaker
That kinda hurted me tho😭
^ HannahRylee no it didnt stop lying before i come in your room and give you kith on fourhead
^JordanBaker do it you wont

fan192 so we gonna ignored what jordan responded to hannah

VinneHacker
To make it up to you missing jale me and the boys are coming exept jordan cause he lives with you.

Hannah's pov

I went to jordans room and since he said you wouldn't kiss hkmyou walked in his room he was live while doing hw i went up to him and kissed him on the cheek and he turned around and said "what was that for?" "You said i wouldn't kiss you so i came and did it" he blushed a little and i noticed and smiled at he smiled back and ended the live and made tiktoks. I kinda had a crush on jordan but i dont know if he feels the same way.

Jordan's pov

Hannah came in my room while i was live and kissed me on my cheek i blushe and she smiled at me and i smiled back at her and we ended the live, made tiktoks then she went in my closet and came out with a hoodie of mine in her hands and she ran to her room and ran back to my room in nike pro shorts and my hoodie on ngl she looked cute,  i had a crush on hannah but didnt think she would have feelings for me.

We heard a knock on the door i went to get it while hannah well she was......

She was mixing a little bit of all her face masks and came skipping down the stairs and as confused as i was i managed to ask "umm is this the han that was just upset bc of jale" she replied with "yes it is mr.jordan baker" "and may i ask why haven't said hello to us" asked Vallyk she laughed and said hello to each of them and then she came up to me and dradragged me and the guys to her room and she put her mixed potion of face masks on me and the guys and lastly on her and we all laughed at how cute she looked doing it.

Hannah's Pov
The boys spent the night and we kept sending eachother snaps in the groupchat since they were in Jordan's room and i was in my room i started laughing when I opened the snaps....

That Perfect friend group

| vallyk🥺

|me  Vallyk sweetie i think we all know that this is not you at this

|me
  Vallyk sweetie i think we all know that this is not you at this. moment
|loml jale🥰💕
  Damn valley she told yo ass
|hacker vinne
  LMAOOO
|babyface j🥺
  Can yall stfu im rtrying to watch football
|me
  Awee is babyface j getting mad
|pain in the ass sebass
  Bahahahaaa
|TrendyWendy