introduction

It was a begging of June, school has just ended every teenager is planing their summer, so many unforgettable memories are ahead of them, so many stories to tell, but today we are focusing on one about a summer break in a beach house in Miami.
"Angela, did you pack my purple swimsuit?" Yelled a girl who was rushing through a palm of clothes on the bed, it was Maddy Matthews a high school sophomore well now a future Junior, she was an intelligent young girl who had a strong love towards books, she was your typical "mom" of the group always the one you'd go for an advice to, she was around 5'5 really skinny yet always in shape, a curly haired girl with bright brown eyes that looked like Honey but she always wore blue contacts due to her bad vision so she can be described as a curly headed brunette with blue eyes.
" Yes I put all of our swimsuits into a bag calm down" reply a girl while entering a room, that was Angela Anderson, and let me tell you her name suits her perfectly she is an angel inside-out, she is the most genuine and pure soul you'll ever meet yet if you get on her bad side she can be a bitch. She has silky blond hair and her eyes can melt your soul, they are ocean blue with a hint of green in them.
Maddy and Angela have been best friends since 8th grade they are your typical best friend duo from every teenage show possible, a shy blond and a bossy brunette, a perfect match.
" oh thats a cute top" said Maddy while holding up a crop top with a word "Neverland" on it " I am definitely wearing the heck out of it" she said while folding it and putting into a suitcase
" as you wish " said Angela with a smile and stood up to put some music on, she started playing "Sk8er boi" by Avril Lavigne
" HE WAS A SKATER BOY SHE SAID SE YA LATER BOY HE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER SHE HAD A PRETTY FACE BUT HER HAIR WAS UP IN SPACE SHE NEEDED TO COME BACK DOWN TO EARTH" they started singing along on the top of her voice
" giirrlsss " they heard knock on the door it was Emma Anderson she was a beautiful middle aged woman with pretty blue eyes full of kindness, golden heart and short brown hair, she was Angela's mom they had an amazing relationship.
" are you done? we need to go now Mr. Anderson is already waiting downstairs"
" one more second mom" said Angela, they finished packing and went downstairs with three HUGE suitcases
" wow girls i know it's a trip for a whole summer but are you sure you'll need all of these?" said John Anderson, Angela's father a black headed man with brown eyes, he was the biggest goof in the house, him and Angela were absolutely best friends
" Duuuhh we need a new outfit for everyday daddy!" Said Angela
" get in the car kids " said John with a small smile of amusement and they took of to Anderson's beach house in Miami to have the summer of their lives.

—————
hey everyone! thank you for choosing this story! it took a lot of work hope you enjoy it! <3