Hoodie

Coming in back to your room you find sleeping as he tightly held on sheet which some how made him looked cute and peaceful.

Laying in your bed you turned facing him asking yourself " if he is what he looks like right now then why was he running from a gang?"

"What are you looking at?"

You flinched as he peeked at you with his left eye.

"Yah , why aren't you sleeping?"

"Because i can feel your stares."

" i wasnt even looking at this you." You said rolling your eyes turning the opposite way."

"Look , ahh what is your name?"

"You don't need to know just sleep so you can leave ."

"Y/n is such an angry person ."

"How did y-"

"you have name plate on your desk " he said cutting you off " do you pretend you're in a office or something " he said laughing.

" ya please keep it down "

"Okay okay dont kick me out before you wake up I'll be gone "

"Yes please , now sleep so you can leave quickly " .

" next morning "

"Y/n  wake up "

"Ya didn't you leave ! " you yelled when you started to get hit by a pillow .

"Why are you yelling at your mother , get up you are late for school "

You quickly got up " I wasn't yelling , I just.......... I had a dream " you said rushing to do your morning routine .

As you step out your door " ahhh it's a little bit cold " you went back in your room for your black hoodie .

You listened to some music as you walked to your bustop . Putting your hands in the pocket of your hoodie you felt something " what  is this?"

"This is mine .. *you stopped for a while * aishh he took the wrong hoodie  " as the scene flashed back where he hanged his hoodie next to yours on the rack.

"What should I do with this ? " you said examining the gold ring with a red stone that shined brightly .

-at school-

You kept fidgeting with ring in your pocket while walking to your class .

"Y/nnnnnnn"* your bestie ran up to you *

"Let's go to class we might have a quiz tomorrow , I just have that feeling "

Teacher: "before we begin today's lesson we have a new student "

"Taehyun please come in "

You looked twice " 너 neo "  (you)
You said in your mind as your eyes opened wide .

He sat a few seats behind you , however you didn't look back to him. 

--skip to lunch ----

On your way back to your class to eat your lunch alone in peace as always 
He pulled in another empty classroom he took your lunch and placed in on the desk nearby "shhhh" he placed his finger on your lips bracing you .

" you had no idea how much I needed to see you "

" what ? " 

" this hoodie and the ring I need my ring "

" I have no ring "

" dont lie hand it over "

" we have the same hoodie but what if this hoodie is mine but your ring fell out from yours " you said lifting your brows as you took your lunch and went away.

Little do you  keeping it with you is a bad choice ....
.
.
..
.

.
.....
Guys I'll try to update and write this better I just get caught up in the day . I know you might lose interest with my slow updates but if you waited thanks ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡.