Business Meetings

Meetings, usually the most boring part of dating a YouTuber. Not this one.

Sam and Colby have a meeting tonight. But it's a casual one, just at a local bar. But there are a lot of high up figures in the business there. So, it's definitely a "make a BIG effort" kind of evening.

I decide on a dusty pink silk dress, a white pearl handbag and my brand new YSL heels that I treated myself to whilst wandering around Melrose Avenue waiting for Colby to pick me up.

I do the finishing touches to my makeup, adding some lip gloss, ruffle my hair to give it some volume and walk out into Colby's apartment

I do the finishing touches to my makeup, adding some lip gloss, ruffle my hair to give it some volume and walk out into Colby's apartment. I usually get ready at mine, but he is so nervous for tonight he wanted to make sure I was ready on time for once.

As I walk out, I see Colby's jaw drop. "my.. god..." I hear him mutter under his breath, he wanders over to me, throwing his phone onto the corner sofa, he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in as close as possible, I go to kiss him when he says "you do know I've got to stay professional tonight right? how do you expect me to do that when you look like this? like fuck..." I smirk at him "you're a big boy now, you can control yourself.. can't you?" he looks me up and down biting down on his lip "I'm thinking about calling separate Ubers so I don't have to ask him to turn around", I go to kiss him again, he leans in and moves his arms further up my back between my shoulder blades to pull me closer, I lift my finger up so its between our lips, "the Ubers here, you don't want to be late do you?" I can see the disappointment on his face, his eyes still shut from preparing to kiss me, I leave him in the middle of his apartment and walk towards the front door. He shortly follows, I'm making a point of swaying my hair and my butt more as I walk down the hallway, he runs towards me wrapping his arm around my waist, rushing me down the stairs to the Uber.

As we get in the car, I can feel the sexual tension in the air, I make a point of looking out the window the whole way there, Colby puts his hand on my thigh, I feel the coldness of his rings on me, I place my hand on top of his, you can see our matching Gucci rings on top of eachother. We wear them on corresponding fingers so when we hold hands, they are together. I look him dead in the eyes, he is looking at me like he isn't doing anything wrong, I give him a slight eyeball, "what angel? don't like teasing do we?" "I only like it when I'm the one doing it..." he goes silent, when we arrive at the bar.

As we are walking in Sam and Kat come over, Kat grabbing me and pulling me in for the biggest hug ever. "How do you show up every girl no matter where you go?" Kat exclaims at me, "don't be silly! You are the most angelic person in this room" I try to tell her, neither of us being able to take a compliment. We both realise that Sam and Colby are talking to an older guy, probably in his 40's, he looks important. Me and Kat go over to the bar, "two mojitos please" Kat orders both of our drinks, I turn and look at Colby, I can tell whilst I was facing away from him, he was staring at me.

Kat hands me my drink and we walk back over to the boys. Colby introduces both of us and he wraps his arm around my waist. The older guys name is Jay, he's a business manager for local social stars. He keeps staring at me, Colby notices, how do I know this? His grip around me gets stronger, and his jaw starts clenching. "Sorry miss, are you in social media?" "No, she isn't" Colby answers for me, clearly annoyed, "hm.. have you ever thought about becoming a model?" We have a lot of brands that sponsor us, anything from Topshop to Calvin Klein" "erm, no I haven't? Sorry, it doesn't really interest me" I answer him, this guy gives me seriously creepy vibes, "shame, you would be perfect for the CK underwear adverts..." "RIGHT THATS I..." "Sorry Jay, we aren't going to be interested in your scheme, see you around", Sam interrupts Colby almost instantly, we walk away from Jay, Sam goes to say something to Colby, when I suddenly feel a jolt in my arm.

Colby and I are somehow in the alleyway next to the venue, he grabs my face and I can feel the tension in him, he's just staring at me, his eyes the darkest shade of blue you could think of, "Colbs..." I don't even get to say anymore, he smashes his lips into mine, almost as if he's marking his property, I've never seen him like this before, he pulls away, somehow another button on his shirt has unbuttoned, the eye contact that this boy gives you is intimidating but he can make you turn to jelly instantly.

"Erm... what are we gonna do?..." I say almost scared of him, "The Ubers here, I ordered it whilst that prick was staring at you" He basically throws me in the car, like I'm his secret obsession he doesn't want anyone else to know about. The journey back feels like it takes a lifetime. We didn't say a word to each other the entire way back.

We pull up outside his apartment, "have a good night" Colby says to the driver, he grabs my hand, our matching rings clinking together, we crash into his apartment door, he pushes me onto the sofa, hovering above me, "have I done something wrong?" I say to him, the tears present in my eyes, "no... no baby you haven't.. I'm sorry, I hate seeing other guys look at you like that... UGH even thinking about it is making me angrier" I cup his face with my hands, making him look me in the eye, he doesn't feel intimidating this time, he feels like him, "Colbs, I like you like that..." "what?" "I like you like that, protective, making people know I'm yours, I want to be yours forever" He leans down on top of me, I flip him around so I'm sitting on his stomach, I lean down holding his face, I feel him stroking my lower back, we finally kiss again, you can feel the pressure leave both of us, "shall we head to the bed?" I say "you read my mind angel..."