28

He looked back at king

And then he let out a breathe

King walked in and gee closed the door

He took a seat on the couch

"How you found me?"

"Cause im not dumb like your friends. Its been three fucking months gee i should beat your ass"

"You wasnt supposed to find me"

"I know i wasnt that exactly how i found you. Gee you got a baby on the way man. That girl cry everyday and been crying every day since you cheated. Rico out here bout to beat dee ass like he mayweather. You making that nigga stress and he got the whole trap tense he you on a bad day EVERYDAY. What the hell you thinking?"

"Im thinking i can give chanel space to find love and give rico space so he not shadowing me, im giving them room to grow"

"Rico coulda been came up from under yiy but he didnt. Yk why? Because your good at what you do. He wants you to know you good at sum and you have shit under control somewhere. You built that shit from the ground and barely needed rico for moral support he lettin you have that. And chanel know you ain the only fucking nigga in the workd gee but she wants to be with you, tf you dont get?"

"I been fucking shit up wit her since i met her i ain right for her"

"You dont wanna be right for her" he said "you ain ready for the shit chanel bringing. Geani you not ready for a family, you scared to be a father and a husband. You so wrapped in your head its fucking with your reality"

"Exactly. She dont need no nigga wrapped in his head she needa nigga who know what he wants and knows how to care for what he wants"

"You been gon for three months and you still ain that nigga?"

Gee just shrugged

King was getting annoyed "i know i ain raise you fr but i did always tell you when you got caught a man owns up to his shit. A man owns up to his shit and he handles shit that needa to he handled. I prolly wasnt there physically but i gave your mom so much money she chose what to use on what. She made a savings for you. That money you got when you turned 18. Thats what we left you. She added to what i gave her and left you money. I told you not to fuck up how i did gee and you doing it just like that. Rico prolly love you more than himself. Hes going crazy right now, if he even find one thing that makes him think your dead i dont know what he gon do. Gee you gotta come back"

"Can i think about it?"

"No" he said "i ain come here to ask you. You needa fix this shit before your business goes to ashes bruh. Your stocks ain doin shit. Without your club yo house woulda been took by the bank"

"I got properties" he said

"Fuck your properties go get dressed bruh you coming back or i gotta kidnap you"

Gee rolled his eyes "i got a club opening out here"

"I know all about that" he said "we could talk about that later ya girl is waiting for you"

Mean while

"Fuckkkkk" chanel screamed

A man between her legs made her come

She hasnt had any sex but she sure as hell got her pussy ate she wasnt mad at all. When she wanted it and didnt want gee creeping back in her kind she called someone and they came