FIFTEEN

Four hours.

Clementine had been driving for four hours now with a drunk and singing couple in the back, while her passenger pouted heavily. She wanted to be anywhere but this car but their destination was close thank the lord.

"Can you two please cool it? My ears are bleeding and I now need to drink when we get there," Jonathan and Maya both laughed loudly at the way Clem glared at them from the rearview mirror. The both knew she needed to loosen up, but with the grumpy man sitting beside her it was for sure going to be almost impossible.

Clementine looked around the heavily wooded areas as she pulled down a completely dirt road. Her gray eyes caught sight of a black range rover and her heart burst. She wanted to turn around and go home but it was a little too late for that.

Mostly because there were two women running to greet her at the car, "Clem you came thank god! We are so happy to see you and-," Gemma lets her eyes run over a gloomy Jackson before frowning.

"This is my boyfriend Jackson... you know Maya and Jonathan. Sorry for them in advance, they have been pounding beers all day," Clementine hugs the women while laughing gently, both of them giving Jackson a half hearted greeting.

This was so completely awkward.

"Sunflower," Clementine immediately turned toward the deep voice as it echoed in the quiet air. A heavy and tight embrace causing her to stumble back slightly, she knew exactly who was hugging her.

Gemma laughed nervously, "Yeah well we apologize for him too because he has been doing the same as those two," the blonde managed to pull herself from his embrace long enough to look up at him.

His eyes were a dull green that lacked any happiness, but filled with adoration. A look that he reserved for Clementine and Clementine only. If only she knew.

"Um Harry this is Jackson..," Clementine immediately felt the need to introduce Jackson before this got even more awkward if that was even possible.

Harry lifted himself slightly and let a fake but believable grin pull onto his lips, "Nice to meet you mate," the tone was friendly but the handshake was a little too violent. Jackson's hand was a little white from Harry's grip and the man shook his hand slightly.

"Um yeah nice to meet you Harry," Jackson let a friendly smile play on his lips but it wasn't sincere. This Harry guy was even better looking in person, a more built physique than him and a sharper jawline. It was very obvious as to why Clementine was staring at him for so long as they stood there, so intently.

Jackson felt jealousy swirl in his stomach and immediately pulled Clementine into his side. "Well lets get our bags and go inside Clem," the nickname felt weird on Jackson's tongue because he never used it and it didn't go by unnoticed.

Clementine gave him a weird look before nodding, following behind the Styles family. Harry let the blonde go up the stairs before him, eyes gazing at the way her bum jiggled with every step.

Those yoga pants did wonders for her round bottom and the cropped tank top that adorned her upper half surely showed her bigger bust. His looks and longing gazes did not go by unnoticed by Jonathan or Maya.

"Hey man nice to see you, now listen we do not like Jackson either so maybe if we all work together-," Jonathan shuts his mouth as Clementine looks back at them suspiciously. Her perfectly plucked eyebrow coming up in question.

Harry let out a small chuckle, "Good to know, nice to see you guys," he didn't want to talk about this while Clementine was so close. He didn't want to hurt her, it was the last thing he wanted.

"There are enough rooms for all of us to have one, Jonathan and Maya you guys can obviously share," Harry smiled cheekily while the married pair gave each other a large smile. "Clementine and Jason there is enough to have your own rooms since you guys don't sleep together."

Clementine let her mouth drop open slowly at Harry's extremely rude statement. Jackson tensing up beside her as the whole room went silent, "Harry-,"

"My name is Jackson not Jason but it's cool we will share. No telling what can happen after some good old quality time," the testosterone in the room was absolutely way too high. This was something that the blonde did not like, she would not spend her trip listening to back handed comments.

"Okay who is ready to drink?"

————

Clementine was on her fourth glass of wine, the fire burning in front of her was hot and the red wine had her cheeks completely flushed. They all sat around a very expensive looking stone fire pit, marshmallows being roasted as everyone talked.

It was almost natural until you noticed the grown men having a pissing contest all night. They might as well just have gotten their dicks out and measured them right then.

"Clem I dare you to skinny dip in the lake," the blonde immediately peaked up at Jonathan who was smirking along with Maya. "It's a dare you have to."

She rolled her eyes, "I wasn't aware we were back in high school Jon, I'm not skinny dipping," Clementine looked over at Anne who was smiling at the blonde.

"I will do it with you!," everyone's mouth dropped open as Harry's mother started to shed her clothing.

"Mom no oh my god! I am taking her to bed," Gemma shoots up out of her seat as Clementine lets small giggles bubble from her lips.

The sound caused both Harry and Jackson to look over at her, gray eyes hidden as crinkles appeared beside them. She was the most beautiful girl either of them had ever seen, someone you would always regret leaving.

As Anne and Gemma disappeared the laughter died down, gray eyes coming into contact with bright green. Her smile stayed on her lips as they stared at each other, she was immediately glad her cheeks were already rosy.

Jackson shook his head gently as he looked away from them, how was he ever supposed to live up to him?

How would he ever get Clementine to look at him the way she looked at Harry?

The short answer was he couldn't and he knew it.