The EVILE Sub

We have had this substitute several times, and it's awful.
In FCS and music she was plenty bad, but when we had her for English, oh god.
This was about a month ago.
We had to do an essay for a test, and the English teacher wasn't there.
She spent 2/3 of the period explaining everything to us, even though we already knew it, so we got a hilariously late start
I could practically hear my grade crashing by my feet.
Then, at random intervals, she would say to kids, "You're writing too fast, your handwriting must be awful."
Than she'd look at it and go, "Okay, whatever" wasting us even more precious time.
Then, my friend who had been working hard to whole period and whatnot, finished.
The EVILE sub looked at her paper and went,
"NO. THIS IS AWFUL, AWFUL HANDWRITING. DO YOU THINK THE GRADERS WANT TO READ THIS? OF COURSE NOT! THIS IS WHY EVERYONE ALWAYS HATES GRADING PAPERS. YOU WILL HAVE TO REDO THE ENTIRE THING."
I was now lost in an amazing daydream involving a guillotine and the EVILE sub, while TVIMH screamed "WELL I CANT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING YOU SAY CAUSE OF YOUR OVERLY HEAVY ACCENT!"
And apparently she was nice and got a quick start for every. Single. Other. Period.
Then, yesterday, she was back.
I walked into science and the EVILE sub was there, sitting right next to my assigned chair.
She was looking around and out her hand on my shoulder.
"Do you know what I'm supposed to do?"
Then I realized she was subbing for the special ed teacher who sits across the room.
"Um, I think you sit over there..."
"Thank you." She said and resumed sitting uncomfortably close to me.
Then, as the science teacher talked, I glanced down at my paper.
She tapped my on the shoulder and told me, "Head up."
I looked at her.
"Head UP!"
I looked at the teacher.
"You're supposed to be looking at your SHEET!"
The teacher hadn't even told us to look at her sheet, I just think the EVILE sub was trying to torture me.
Then, the EVILE sub decided I was the "special ed" child she had to help, so she congratulated me on completely easy tasks and kept going, "Good job!"
I wanted to run into the hall and give myself a concussion with a locker by the end of the class.
I hope I never see her again, but the odds are ever out of my favor.
Farewell😘
-ALK
Ps. We had a sub in music, and we were supposed to be watching some "educational" crap but we pressured him into letting us see Hairspray. The music teacher is going to K-I-L-L us!