Chapter 5 The Jealous Fiore

FIORE

Hey guys, it's me Fiore. After the incident between Atlas and me. He and Jennie made a contract.

We can't tell others, because it's all secret for the public and especially Atlas's, dad. She will be fixed marriage with "Alyssa".

And you all know that in girlfriend-for-hire stories they will end up loving each other. I'll never end that up happen!

'Cause the day I met Jennie... I fell in-love with her. If anyone stops me from liking or loving her, I'll kill that jerk.

She's cute, funny, caring. Unlike, others who looks on the outside or the looks of a person. Not the inside of a person.

I would rather date her than that Angel. Which I think is not..single? I don't know but she does not act like she has one.

Whoever that guy who dates her must be out of his mind! I mean she doesn't have any sign of being nice in her angelic name.

In her attitude as well. She does have in her looks but.. "Looks don't matter." This day is the-day-after the incident. And I'm off to school.

I went off the bus and saw Atlas and Jennie. Walking head to Jennie's room. Atlas was on the other section and side of her room.

I don't know but I am feeling jealous. I ran over to them.

"Hey, Jennie. Can I come with you at our room?" I asked. She and Atlas stopped.

"Sorry, but I'll walk with her." Atlas answers. Jennie was shocked of Atlas's answer.

"Sorry, Fiore😅." She whispers to me. And they went over. I feel tanga. Ya, that's right I feel so tanga. After what just happened. Ugh.

In our room there is  Atlas sitting  beside Jennie. Really?! First, he stole the moment of walking with Jennie. And now?! Argh. My seat!!

The teacher told me that Atlas moved to our class. So, I.. have to seat with Alex. Someone new too.

"Hey, Fiore. I'm Alex." He greets me. "Hey." I answered with no energy at all. He's a guy who's addicted to gaming. A geek.

He has brown hair, 5.6', and  always wears a sweater. Which matches him with his golden-brown skin.

Class starts and I put my eyes on Atlas and Jennie. Grrr. Those two are feeling lovey dovey. Grr.

"Ehem. Mr. Fiore?" The teacher asks me.
"Ye-Yes, Ma'am?" I answer with asking tone.

"What is ultraviolet?" She asks with anger. I answered her question and went looking at the teacher. I just got lucky today.