Chapter I: I hold up the world

It was a normal Tuesday, I was sitting at home reading on the couch while Dad watched TV.  I was reading Percy Jackson And the Olympians, book three:The Titan's Curse.  I was reading and noticed a bit of writing on the side of the page.
"Gie mou, voíthisé me, sóse me apó ton ídio ton kósmo." I read out loud, suddenly the book glowed a bright white with gold.  The world seemed to spin, and the next thing I know I'm standing on a podium of sorts, and I feel like three million moons were placed on my shoulders.  I fall to my knees and see a kid looking at me in confusion, a woman in surprise, a boy and a girl stop fighting and look at me.  I see a bright light reflect onto the ground, but I can't see it.  My eyes are blurry and pain is coursing through my shoulders and into my spine.  I force myself to stand up and my knees wobble.  I feel like I'm going to fall again.  I see a giant man coming towards me, and as quick as I can move out from under the weight as he crashes into a wall and the weight falls on him.  I fall to the ground and my vision gets even fuzzier.  I then black out from the pain.

When I wake up, I see a girl with black hair and electric blue eyes.  She sees I'm awake and goes and gets a woman with silver hair and silver eyes.
"Hello my son." She says in a very peaceful voice.  "You must be very confused right now.  So let me explain.". After she goes through the whole spiel about how she's my mother and what happened to cause my birth.  After that she asks me an important question.
"Would you like to help lead the Hunters?"
I look at her cautiously and remember what happened in the book and what he hunters were.  Then I did something I never thought I would say.
"Yes"