Saving obama

Mrs Obama walked in the building and looked around "so there's 69 guards in the central area" she whispered into the microphone  she carried on walking up to front desk "I'd like to see my husband" "okay maam" said guy at front desk as he took mrs Obama into the meeting room "one second we will get him" he said. Mrs Obama looked around the room " okay 4 guards in the meeting room and at the back were the penguins are dropping through so watch out" she said " okay here is Obama" office guy said "okay I'll talk now you do the walk Lincoln" she said (cuts to Lincoln )  he runs in with to blasters "OH NO" the guards say  it's a epic battle scene  of Lincoln shooting them all ducking and running until there's on guard left "I wouldn't forget you...Lincoln" the guard says "ha I thought you died all them years ago...solider 69" Lincoln said looking up dropping he's blaster " Lincoln I will get my revenge you didn't have to kill him " said soldier 69 "he HAD TO DIE OR ELSE MR TUMBLE WOULD OF KILLED ME" Lincoln said reaching out for a knife "that's just greed... you was just a solider wasn't you your lucky you escaped mr tumble" said soldier 69 ran at him with a katana Lincoln pulled out the small knife and extended it to a sword and ran towards him *clash* the fight happened "hurry up Lincoln we don't have forever" mrs Obama whispered as the time with Obama was nearly over "we're not gonna make it" she said "PENGUINS DROP NOW"  she shouted as the guards jumped up and started shooting at her the penguins dropped "mrs Obama get down" kowalski said diving in front of her as skipper got Obama into the falcon  mrs Obama jumped in aswell just In time ....... the doors closed  "kowalski noooo" skipper said  he said falling onto the ground also reviling a wound "my brothers are dead..." he said  mr Obama and mrs Obama grabbed  him and placed him onto the bed "g..good...bye" skipper said as blood spilled out of the wound (scene heads to Lincoln)  the fight continued until Lincoln sliced hes arm of "Ive gotta go.. but we shall fight again" Lincoln said looking at soldier 69 as he mega jumped up onto the ship in time just after the death of skipper "did we do it" Lincoln said coming in" but mrs Obama got angry "YOU FAILED THE MISSION THE PENGUINS DIED BECAUSE OFF YOU" she said in anger "Lincoln dropped crying as they drived off from the prison....