Chapter 1

Near the docks of Foosha village there were four kids, three boys and a little girl. The first boy was named Ace, he had messy black hair and freckles scattered across his face. The second boy was named Sabo. He seemed to be wearing clothes made for nobles as he was wearing a top hat with goggles looking to be 10 years old, along with the freckled face boy. The third boy was named Luffy and had a huge grin on his face looking to be about 7 years old. The little girl that was there was named Marin and looked to be about 4 or 5 years old, she had waist length silver hair and rare sapphire blue eyes, she was wearing a dark purple dress that came down to about right past her knees.

The four kids were playing tag when a giant ship that looked like a whale docked at the port causing the kids to stop what they were doing and stare at the ship is awe. When people started to load off the ship the girl hid behind the closest person to her which was the boy with freckles. "Don't worry Rin, nothing will happen while we're here." Ace, the freckled boy, said using Marin's nickname, as the others nodded with what he had said.

Marin smiled slightly at the boys that she was with, happy that she had such loving brothers, even if they weren't blood related. The boys always protected her not just because she was their bonded sister but because she was the one that kept them together.

Marin was the one that always put a smile on their face no matter how bad their day was at the time. She also had the power to bring the most interesting of people closer to her, without her even realizing it. Ace, Sabo and Luffy smiled back at their sister seeing that she was happy yet again which made them happy as well. 

Soon a tall male with blonde hair, that looked somewhat like a pineapple, walked up to the kids as he spotted the little girl out from the corner of his eye even though she was trying to hid behind one of her older brothers. When the tall male were right in front of the kids he crouched down so that he could be eye level with them. "Tana?" He asked using the name of the little girls mother.

Marin peaked out from behind Ace and looked at the pineapple head. "You knew mama?" Marin asked making the male turn wide eyed when he heard those words. While the blonde was trying to understand what he had just heard Ace grabbed a hold of Marin's hand and ran straight for the forest with Sabo and Luffy right behind them.

When the four kids got to there special place Ace let go of Marin's hand and made sure that none of the other people from the ship followed them. "Marin you aren't allowed to go back there, Unless one of us are with you." Ace said firmly after he knew that no one followed them to which Marin pouted but nodded knowing that if she argued Ace was going to make it where she wouldn't be able to go at all. 

This special place happened to be where the four of them lived and was a big natural tree house that Marin had made with her magic. The tree house itself looked to be nothing special, but when you walk inside it has a round living room with five different doors. Four of those doors lead to bedrooms while the last door leads to the kitchen which is mostly locked unless Marin is inside cooking something.

The first bedroom had an 'A' on the door indicating that it was Ace's room. Ace's room had fire like paint on one of the walls making it look like the whole wall was on fire and right against that wall was a bed that had a red bedspread and yellow and orange pillows.

The second bedroom had an 'S' on the door indicating that it was Sabo's room. Sabo's room was painted a dark blue with gears scattered all across the wall giving it a sort of blue steampunk vibe. The bed was in the center of that wall and right across from the door. The headboard looked to be made of gears while the bedspread were of different shades of blue.

The third one had an 'L' on it for Luffy. His room was filled with stuff that related to his favorite food, which was meat. Luffy's bedspread had an image of some meat while his pillows were in the shape of different types of meat.

The last room had an 'M' on the door for Marin. This room was mostly an open space as it didn't really have any walls, though it did have a ceiling, in the middle of the room there was a hanging bed that was held up by magic enforced vines to make them unbreakable. The bed was nowhere near the floor making it to where Marin had to fly up to the bed to sleep. There were a couple of hanging chairs much closer to the floor than the bed in case one of her brothers needed to talk to her alone.

When the four siblings got inside the tree house it was almost nightfall so they were going to bed. When Marin was sure that her brothers were asleep she unraveled her wings and flew over to the lake that was nearby and started to do her nightly routine.

~Meanwhile on the Mobydick~

Marco was leaning on the edge of the railing while Thatch and Izo were sitting on the deck when something on the horizon caught Marco's eyes. "What's that yoi?" Marco muttered and squinted his eyes, while also catching Thatch and Izo's attention when the air around him became serious.

Thatch was the first to speak up from their little group. "What's the matter Marco?" Thatch asked before Whitebeard told his sons to go inside the ship to their rooms since he knew what was coming.

Once the all the crew was inside, except for Marco, who was told to stay out on deck, Whitebeard turned to look at the first division commander before speaking. "Marco, my son, as you know I've been looking for Marin for a while after I received the message from Tana to find and protect her, and because of this I want you to go and get her along with those boys. I noticed that she placed a lot of her trust in those three and I won't make her give that trust up." Whitebeard said and sent Marco on his way.