Chapter 2

When Marco was about to go and get the kids that were safely tucked in their beds in the treehouse that they called home, something fast and colorful flew by the ship with such speed that the pineapple head and the captain for the ship couldn't make out what it was.

When the flying object stopped the two men saw that it was Marin though it didn't seem like it was actually in control of her body. Marin turned around to face Whitebeard and Marco with a bright smile. "Take good care of my daughter along with her adopted brothers for me ok, Edward Newgate? Or do you mainly go by the name Whitebeard now?" Marin said though it was now known that it was actually Tana, Marin's mother that was now talking.

Tana took in a deep breath of the fresh ocean air as she started to control the water by moving her hands in a swaying motion, the water moving along with her as she also started to softly hum a song to help control the raging water along with the air. When she was done the water that she was controlling was made into a huge wall right at the edge of the fog that was forming and dumped it on the mystical fog before calming the water so it doesn't do any major damage to any islands that might happen to be nearby.

Tana took in a deep breath of the fresh ocean air as she started to control the water by moving her hands in a swaying motion, the water moving along with her as she also started to softly hum a song to help control the raging water along with the air. When she was done the water that she was controlling was made into a huge wall right at the edge of the fog that was forming and dumped it on mystical fog before calming the water so it doesn't do any major damage to any islands that might happen to be nearby.

When all of that was done Tana dropped down onto the deck of the Mobydick and looked to be exhausted before she collapsed and left Marin's body. Marco caught Marin's body before it had the chance to hit the floor and picked her up as the rest of the crew came up on deck. Marco turned to Izo and gave Marin to him, knowing that he was the best person to give the girl to, before turning back to Whitebeard. "I'll go get the boys. I have a strong feeling that they're in that really tall tree." Marco said and started to walk off the ship to get the boys that were still sleeping.

~Time skip to where Marco and Thatch are back with the boys~

 Izo had already prepared a room for Marin earlier that day since Whitebeard had told him to do so. The room itself was quite plain as it only had a hanging bed that was barely off the floor since this room wasn't just for Marin but also for her three brothers so it was big enough to fit four kids. The room also had a small window that overlooked the beautiful view that the ocean provided. Under that window was a desk that had paper and pencils, along with some coloring utensils on it. On the wall right across from the window there was a door that led to a somewhat decent sized bathroom that had all the necessities like shampoo, conditioner, body wash and the like. Next to the bathroom was a small walk-in closet that was already filled with clothes for the four children thanks to Izo and a couple of the other crew members.