Chapter one

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

For many reasons visiting the parallel universe of Harry Potter and especially the year that Lord Voldemort was attending Hogwarts could end up only bad.

She knew that this boy hadn't any stake in the future and didn't deserve any affection, because he was a monster, the boogeyman of Hogwarts apparently; creeping out of corners and selecting his victims only to achieve his evil plans. However, why Y/n was so intrigued to do it again?

The answer was simple— the girl was fascinated by Tom Riddle since she first saw the second movie of Harry Potter, like many other, mentally unstable, girls. Visiting him again would fulfill her desire of meeting, at least in her sleep, the Slytherin boy.

"I can change him", Y/n murmured as she bounced through her bedroom floor. Her friend Marisa looked at her with a blank stare almost facepalming at her friend's statement.

"You gotta be kidding me right now Y/n," she sneered with a glimpse of irony in her eyes. Marisa Evans was a fan of Harry Potter too, but not as much lunatic and obsessed as her friend was. "You have read so many stories on these bloody websites about Tom Riddle— did any of the main characters did? No, and to be honest Y/n this is a waste of time,"

Y/n frowned and sat beside the bed with her friend staring at her intensely "It's a bad idea I know, but it would be fun shifting again,"

"Didn't you shat your pants in your last encounter?"

"Yes, but I didn't know that I was meeting him,"

"Same thing,"

Y/n sighed crossing her arms over her chest and falling with her back to her bed. The girl wanted so much to meet him again, just only to replay their previous conversation and turn it into a normal one, but indeed, he was a waste of time.

However...

Keywords; Selena Gomez outsold Hailey Bieber, she laughed at herself for selecting this, but she was too affected by the recent conflict between the two celebrities. She was one hundred percent sure that this keyword won't be forgotten that easily.

Being a waste of time or no, yet, the twenty-one-century girl played the same playlist subliminal to achieve change her reality once again. She knew that her plans could be doomed, waking up the next morning in her bed, without proper application of the method.

You can shift for as long as you want, but when you woke up you would be exhausted the TikTok video in front of her played numerous times as she was debating to herself if she wanted to stay that long there. What if she never woke up? Luckily, the possibility of sticking to a different reality was close to none, more like nonexistent. But still, the feat was crawling in the back of her mind like a spider debating if she is about to do the right thing.

Y/n's head began to feel heavy, and she knew that she needed to sleep. However, the temptation to shift was too strong to ignore, like a small voice whispering to her. With tomorrow being Saturday, she had the opportunity to spend the whole night trying to shift.

In her mind, Y/n had crafted a script where she was a powerful witch from the Greengrass family, sorted into Hufflepuff House. The script was simple enough to make her fit into this new world, but she still needed to decide how long she wanted to stay there.

Y/n felt a deep desire to stay at Hogwarts forever, as it felt more like home to her than her real one. She remembered watching a video where a girl had stayed there for six months, and Y/n felt drawn to stay the same amount of time. Surely, half a year at Hogwarts wouldn't be too bad, right?

As she lay in the bed, she closed her eyes and began counting, repeating the script in her head over and over again, hoping it would work. After a while, the effects of the shifting began to take hold. This was a normal occurrence, but it felt creepier to Y/n than the time she had experienced sleep paralysis. The room seemed to spin around her, and she felt like the walls were closing in on her. Despite her best efforts to relax, her body felt as though it was flying and then dropping into a black hole, moving at incredible speed. The faint sound of the subliminal intensified as if it was an orchestra, reaching its climax with the melody.

Her heart jiggled in her chest and from the disturbance she fell from the bed she was laying on. Her eyes once again opened wild, her vision blurry and her hands perspiring. The ambiance of the room greeted her and it took some minutes to understand that this was not her actual room. It was dark outside, but she could notice that their beds were around her with students sleeping peacefully. The bright color of Hufflepuff's house could be noticed in her bed mattresses and Y/n felt her heart explode from happiness.

The names of her two roommates popped immediately into her head; Grace Johnson and Charlotte Macmillan were her friends since her first year, however, Y/n didn't script them, and the paradox there was that she had memories with them from the past that didn't knew that they were there. Y/n furrowed her eyes with a puzzled look, how what this possible? Her mind had also other information, such as memories from her family or her school schedule, the knowledge she had gained all these years from Hogwarts; everything that she didn't scrip was on her mind filling her memories. As much as shocked she was, she thought that maybe she accidentally scripted also a life with memories without understanding it.

She closed her eyes, tired, ignoring the fact that before she could finally fall asleep she had already replay to her mind the ingredients of the poly juice potion, she would need for her Monday's class, twice.