First kiss

Authors note: so yeah im starting a komahina oneshots book. Get over it. Im going to be including pictures tho so yay. None of the art is mine. Ok onto the story

Nagito had liked Hajime for a while now. He had made it pretty obvious too. Hajime was pretty dense tho..
Nagito was sure that hajime didnt like him back, he had alot of self doubt so he kinda thought everyone hated him so for hajime to like him back, heck, that would have to be a miracle.

"Hey Nagito, we need to talk."

"Hajime? About what?.. is something wrong?" Nagito asked.

"Um, no I just want to comfirm something.."

"Ok.. what is it?"

"Ah- actually, meet me at the beach around 2pm.."

"Oh ok"

Time passed and nagito couldnt stop thinking about hajime. The thought of hajime likeing him back never even crossed his mind because he was set on the thought that hajime didnt even like him, let alone love him.

The time soon came and Nagito did as Hajime asked and met him at the beach. He saw Hajime sitting by one of the palm trees so he went and sat across from him.

"Hey, what is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Oh um.. its nothing major just.." Nagito swore he saw blush on hajime's cheeks but decided to ignore it.

"Um.. you know what, im just gonna say it. I like you.. like romantically..."

Nagito sat there stunned. He had no clue what to say, all he did was blush.

"W-well?.. do you like be back?..."

"Wow you really are dense" Nagito said as he giggled

"What?"

Hajime was about to say more but was cut off by a pair of lips meeting his.

"I like you too"

"Wait really?"

"Duh. I have for a while and i thought i made it obvious. Im just surprised you like me.."

"Dont talk like that... you shouldnt doubt youself.." hajime said as he scooted closer.

"How can I not? For someone like you to want to date trash like me? You really need to raise your expectations.."

Hajime grabbed Nagitos hands and said in a firm tone, "Your not trash. And i dont need to raise my expectations because your well above them."

Nagito madly blushed.

Cute

"H-hajime.."

The gap between them was closed as they deeply kissed eachother.

*ART NOT MINE*

"I love you Nagito. Never doubt that."

Authors note: so yeah i made an entire story based off a picture and i will probably be doing that alot bc why not. Also can we take a moment to appreciate how cute that picture is?