A Fastfood Romance part 1

Authors note: oml i havent read or wrote komahina fanfic in forever XD. Welp anyway im going on vacation soon so updates on this and my other stories might be slow. Or faster bc imma be in a car for 5 hours there and back woop woop. K onto the story :P

3rd pov.

Hajime had woken up and got ready for work just like any other normal day. He hated to admit it but his life was about as average as it gets. Average job, average house, average life. Well until later that day that is..

Hajime pov.

"Hello welcome to Macdonalds how may I serve you?"

A man with shoulder length, whispy white hair that curled around his face and seemed to be wearing a wendys uniform walked to the cashier desk. Hajime never thought he was gay but when he saw this man he couldnt help but blush. Sure he smelt like fast food but he also had a honey, almost fresh scent aswell.

"O-oh um. Gimme a sec.. sorry to waste your time with trash like me..."

"W-what?! Youre not trash.."

"Heh.. whatever you say handsome."

"What?"

"Mcflurry and fries."

"Im sorry?..."

"My order, i want a mcflurry and fries please. If thats not too much of a pain.."

"Oh! Of course not, we will get that right out. Your total is $4.50"

"Ok here" the man said as he handed hajime a $20 bill.

"Ok, heres your chan-"

"Keep it for yourself. Think of it as a gift... for putting up with me."

"No really its fine, i dont need it..."

"Please just take it.."

"If you insist.." hajime said as he slipped the change into his pocket.

"We'll get that food right out" hajime said. He looked at the mans nametag on his uniform.

"Nagito Komaeda"

Hm, kinda cute...

Just as he did so he realized nagito was doing the same. Hajime wanted to talk to him more.. but he was to nervous to ask for his number..

Heres an idea..

He took a pen and the tray that nagitos food was on and on the receipt he wrote his number while nagito wasnt looking.

"110-376-9420 -Hajime Hinata aka Macdonalds guy. Call me ^^"

His heart was pounding as he put the receipt upside down on the tray. He called the meal number and nagito went and got the tray.

"Thanks!"

"No problem"

When nagito sat down he grabbed his food and saw that there was writing on the receipt. He turned it over to reveal hajimes number. He blushed and glanced back st hajime. Hajime just smilled and went back to working.

Nagito was totally coming back XD

Timeskip*

Nagito and hajime had been chatting for a few weeks and every now and then would visit eachother during theyre shifts at work since they didnt know where eachother lived and i guess were too nervous to ask.

It had been pretty obvious that they had caught feelings for eachother.

And today nagito was gonna make a move.

Nagito walked into the Macdonalds during hajimes shift which just so happened to be nagitos break and saw hajime sitting at his usual cashier. Instead of ordering something or looking at the menu nagito went straight towards hajime, leaned over the cashier desk, and kissed hajime.

Hajimes eyes widened but soon closed as he kissed nagito back.

His coworkers all were either laughing, "OOOOooO"-ing, or had their jaws dropped. Or all of the above.
Once their lips parted they both heavily blushed. Nagito looked away and just mumbled, "ill have the usual.."

"U-um o-ok then" hajime said still in shock. He put everything into the cashier and after nagito paid he kinda just stood there awkwardly.

"I-im really sorry"

"About what?"

"Um- what just happened..."

"Oh- u-um.. well actually... i didnt really mind.. at all.."

"Wait really?.."

"no.. is it bad to say i liked it?..."

Nagito blushed even harder at that statement

"O-of course not?!"

"Hm"

"W-what?.."

"Oh just thinking.. maybe you could come over to my house sometime?..."

"Wait really?.."

"Yeah sure, i dont see why not. I mean my house isnt a palace like what yours probably is but it isnt that bad."

"First of all i dont live in a palace. Second of all.. of course i would like to come over!"

"Oh, well ok.. ill text you the details"

"Alright!"

After that nagito got his food and the day went on like usual. And when hajimes shift was done he texted nagito.

Macdonalds babe: Hey, so is tomorow at 1:30 good? Its a saterday so i was thinking we could go to the arcade.. if your ok with that of course..

Wendy's babe: Of course Hinata-kun, I would love to go to the arcade with you tomorow ^^

Macdonalds babe: So its a date?

Wendy's babe: oh um well i didnt know you liked me like that but ok ^^

Macdonalds babe: Wait no im sorry that was just a saying.. but i wouldnt mind it being a date ^^,

Wendy's babe: omg im so sorry i didnt realize that im so stupid why would i think you would want to go on a date with trash like me ^^,...

Macdonalds babe: I said i wouldnt mind it.. and you not trash. And quite frankly i would actually like to go on a date with you. So this is me formally asking you to go on a date with me tomorow at the arcade.

Wendy's babe: Hinata-kun...

Macdonalds babe: yes?..

Wendy's babe: of course ill go on a date with you.

Authors note: Alright! That wraps up the first part of this story. I dont know how many parts im gonna make this one.. do yall like this au? How many chapters would yall like? Its actually inspired by a piece of fanart on Instagram that i saw. Iykyk. Ok baibai