Uncanon Side Story: Lost log 1

Exploration Log _ _ _ _-4
Exploration conducted by MTF [Redacted]  ("Burning Valkyries") and SCP _ _ _ _-NK

The team had arrived at the mysterious pink portal deep within a cave.

Nk: Well here it is.

Lt. Erin Konrad: Alright ladies...

Nk: Ahem

Erin:...and boy.

Nk: Oh fuck you.

Erin: Be a little older and maybe I'll consider. Anyways last chance to make sure your all geared up.

Sgt. Vanessa Powell: Yes ma'am.

Pvt. Alexis Miles: I hope we can get this done quickly. I have a date tonight.

Nk: Awww that nice.....What kind of batteries does your "date" use?

Alexis: Go suck a dick!

Nk: I believe that's your job.

Vanessa: That is if you could get any.

Nk and Vanessa begins to laughing. Alexis punches Nk in to stomach to which doesn't affect him as he continues laughing.

Medical Officer Emily Johnson: That's enough you three. Still I'm honestly surprised that Nook hasn't broken protocol *cough* again *cough* and went into the portal before the first drone was sent in.

Nk: O-oh w-well......that's because-

Emily & Vanessa: Clef?

Nk: Yeah...

Vanessa: If it was Miller I would've called you a "pussy".

Nk: There's a reason why I don't hangout with any of you.

Erin: Alright is everyone ready?

All of them: Yeah/Yep/Yes ma'am.

Erin: Alright let's move out.

One by one each of them enter the portal. They came out of the other side to find themselves another cave. The cameras cut off.

Erin: Ok......wait....The fuck happened to my voice?

???: uhhh b-boss I think it's more than just your voice.

Erin heard a strange yet familiar sounding voice she then turned to see what happened to her squad.

Vanessa: The hell is this!?