~JJ First Kiss~

⚠️Depression and abuse⚠️
Your Pov:
You and JJ have been friends for the longest time. He was like a older brother to you, well that's what you thought. But before we continue let me give you my background story.

My name is y/n y/l/n and i'm extremely broke. I live with my mom, who in fact is a massive druggie, she can be caring and loving when she's sober which is rare. We live in a tiny house which is right next to JJ. So that's how we met, and i met the rest of the pogues through JJ which leads me to now.

I stretched as I woke up from a nap on the pull out couch in John B's house. I opened my eyes and sighed knowing that when i go home ima get screamed at by my mother for no reason. I look over to see a sleeping JJ by my side, he's the only person that could make me go to sleep mainly bc i have severe depression and anxiety. I've tried to kill my self multiple times but JJ would always come to my mind before i actually commit. I turned over over to face JJ, I decided to wake him because i was bored and the crew waited till we got up to go on the boat. I finally got him him up as he smiled over at me. "ur gross" he told me "right back at ya"

after boat ride

"This is it" i mumble as i walk up to my front door praying my mom isn't home. I open the door to see my mom sitting there with a needle in her arm. I stood up straight and said hey to her, "Where the hell have you been" she snarled "i stayed the night at John B's last night, it was really dark and i lost track of time" i made an excuse, what we really did was get super wasted. She looked at me with anger rising in her eyes. She pulled my hair dragging my face to her face, i held my breath hoping she couldn't smell the alcohol coming from my mouth. "don't you lie to me" i froze hoping she will let go of me still holding onto my breath. I couldn't hold it much longer I breathed out long and hard immediately regretting it. "WHAT THE HELL DID I TELL YOU ABOUT DRINKING" she yanked my hair down causing me to fall. She continued to abuse me as i cry knowing not to scream cause she will do worse.

I ran out of the house and to a tall thick tree with a tree house that was built for me and JJ as kids. It's our secret spot know one knows about expect us obviously. once I got up there i didnt notice a human figure sitting in the corner, but i didn't waste anytime I grabbed a box from a hidden hole i made that was in the tree, I took out the razor i kept in there, "vertical" i told my self lifting up my sleeve. (If you don't kno a vertical cut down ur arm can make u die in seconds) before i did anything i took a paper out of the box, it was a suicide note i wrote a couple months back explaining why i did what i did. I took out a thumbtack and pinned it down to the tree, i continued what i was doing placing the blade on my skin about to go up but before i could a soft gentle hand grabbed my hand, i froze looking up to see JJ. His eyes glossed over forming tears quickly, I dropped the blade as my knees gave out from underneath me making me fall i and ball my eyes out "i'm sorry " is all what i could say.he didn't do anything he just kneeled by me and embraced me crying harder then before. i looked at him saying sorry multiple times, he saw it in my eyes how much pain i was in he grabbed my cheeks "y/n..i love you so much." his soft gentle lips pressed against mine as tears rolled down our faces. I kissed back then pulled away for air. "Promise me, you will never do that ever again, it doesn't matter how much pain you are in how much you need to cry, come to me first." i nodded as i held out my pinkie "pinkie promise" i smiled as we leaned in for another kiss. "what about no pogue on pogue macking" I said "shut up doofess just don't say anything and kiss me"

Hi:) thankyou for reading if you made it this far!! also my old account @yyytttttjp isn't working anymore so i moved to this one! this is going to be my real account so yea haha!! i love y'all!! <3