Prologue

A girl in a red suit with black spots was running scared until she couldn't continue and collapsed into tears. "Wh what what di did I just do?" She her suit dissappears in a light. "Oh Marinette it's going to be a challenge but we must control that bloodlust." "B but Tikki what if during a battle like last time I end up beating the Akumatized to death?" A figure in black was watching in fear from a distance. "Marinette what happened to you and now the cops are looking to question you." He jumps down towards a window to see a worried Sabine. "Tom! I can't reach Marinette!"  Tom hugs Sabine as he tries to calm her. "I hope she's alright and not becoming the next Akumatized Victim due to what Ladybug just did to this recent one." "I agree and I hope Chat Noir finds her and brings her back." Chat Noir's eyes darkened at Sabine's words and was about to tap the window but ran off. "I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Dupain Cheng but she's not herself."

Meanwhile:
"Felicity I've gotta go and I'm sorry but I must go and help this girl out whoever she is and could you hack into the Parisian database on it's Citizens and match it with her image on the news." Felicity then grabs her tablets as she says. "Be back soon cause you've got a fitting at the Agreste's for a new suit and I don't want you to be tired."

Oliver Queen arrived to the lobby in just a green hoodie as the he noticed the people there talking about Ladybug before exiting The Grand Paris towards his car where he grabs a gym bag and starts running towards an alley as he geared up with his Trick Arrows, Darts, Bow, smoke bombs, and a Voice Modulator before parkouring onto a rooftop in search of the girl.