Chapter 1

In the Daytime I'm Oliver Queen but at Night, I had to become Someone Else, I had to become Something Else, I had to become The Green Arrow.

A Plane holding the Queen's family seal landed on a runway in a Parisian airport. "Oliver remind me why we're in Paris?" "To enjoy our vacation why?" "Well why are you carrying the gear you use as the Green Arrow?" "Who knows if I'm going to bump into someone on the list like the Parisian Mayor Andre Bourgeois." "So the list from your father's notebook has gone beyond Star City?" "Yeah and there's another one here that seems to bribe the law." "What's his name?" "Gabriel Agreste and he's also abusing his models including his only son Adrien but I don't think that Adrien isn't affected due to a prostitution ring his father is secretly running."

Elsewhere:
"Hey Marinette!" "What Alya?" "Famed
billionaire Oliver Queen is in Paris and if you remember years ago he's been found at an island after being declared dead for 5 years!" Marinette sighed. "And how would it help my Designer's block?" "Just think about making clothes that would be ideal in a situation when your last set of clothes are worn and you need to make a new set!" "That actually is a great idea thanks Alya!" She said as she starts to draw designs about survival while Alya tuned the TV towards the news where it turns to breaking news about a new Akuma attack. "Sorry Marinette gotta get new footage for the Ladyblog!" With that said, Alya ran off after the Akuma as Tikki emerged from hiding so that Marinette could transform into Ladybug.

Upon arrival, she meets up with Chat Noir who smiled at her sight. "Looks like this one is causing some CATastrophic damage and looks dangerous." "Chat focus and use the puns to distract the Akuma not me!"

For the next few hours, the two Parisian heroes continue to battle the Akuma and when Ladybug was about grab the object in mid air, the Akumatized snatched her weapon and grabs her before kicking her off the Eiffel Tower and Chat tried to go after her but was forced to use Cataclysm to escape from the victim as he went to go after his lady when his heart stopped. On the ground with some blood coming out of her, he asks a Civilian for his trench coat and covers the fallen hero before rushing towards a manhole inorder to escape.

He then arrived at Master Fu's before detransforming and explaining to him what has happened causing the Guardian to look for a map that shows a location of a mysterious pool of water. "Adrien we must go there right now!" He said as a flash of light came out and revealed a kwami who looked at the map. "Master are we going to the pit?" "I'm afraid so Tikki since there's little time to choose a new holder for you but it's going to come with a cost which will be explained later."

Meanwhile
"Felicity give me an analysis on that Meta Human and find out where its heading to cause whoever tried to stop it has failed and it looks like I'm gonna have to slow it down or stop it's attack." Oliver Queen said as he picks up a bow and starts to change into his gear.