"Rise and Shine"

Ruff-Ruff, Ahhhh shut up Coco.
Rise and Shine my curtain said by letting the sun peek through my window. I take a peek with one of my eyes open and one close, I whine while getting out of bed as I hear a sudden scream of my mother's voice, "WAKE UP!". I quickly hop out of bed with my eyes close and went next to my mom I rest my chin on her shoulder as I say "I don't wanna go to school today:( can I please stay home?", She turned around, look at me straight in the eyes while saying "You have exactly 18 mins to get dress and get in the car", Huh you said I'm 18? I know I'm 18 mom, I laughed as she looked at me like how Coco would react when he sees a stray cat running around. I run to the bathroom and take a quick shower. I put on a white vest along with a blue, purplish flannel shirt with my light blue mom jeans and some sneakers. "Layla! Let's go it's your first day back after spring break and it's your senior year!", Alright alright mom, I'm coming. I walked out of the house and passed my hands through my caramel brown hair, the sunlight hit my face as I inhaled the fresh air and let out a smile ready to get this day over with.

I got in the car and while we were on our way, I saw Aiden on his way also, who I usually call "Ace". Ace and I have been friends for basically 4 years now, we met the summer before the beginning of freshmen year, during an indescribable situation where we both were at the same store in the same aisle but there was a girl in front of him whom I guessed was his crush or girlfriend cause his hands were dripping of sweat. I was in the corner minding my own business when I heard he said to the girl "You and I have such great chemistry together, we should try to do some biology together too" and she went ahead and said, "Wait don't we take biology in college though and I don't even know if we'll even go to the same college". I could not hold my laugher in, I burst out with the loudest laugh ever and he turned around and looked at me and also burst out laughing and that was it, from that moment on we became best friends.

8:00 AM 

I arrive at school, I wave my mom goodbye and at that same time Ace came, we both had huge smiles on our faces when we spot each other, we run to each other and then we did our little handshake. We both screamed "HEYYYYY" and giggled. "Layla have you gotten shorter or did I just get taller", he said. I growled, Shut up, and let's go to class and get over with senior year. It's finally the year we have been waiting on!

Ace: Okay Layla, see you at lunch. (he drops me off to class as usual like he's been doing for the last 3 and haft years). Byeeee, go to class! see you later.

After class, I walk to lunch, and on my way, I saw Gia, the girl that everyone wants to date because of her "perfect" body and the girl that thinks everyone is jealous of her, I mean she does have a great body but that doesn't mean to date any cute guy you see but hey everyone lives their life differently what can I say.
Gia: Layla...Hi

Hey Gia, nice to see you too. 

I walk away and try to get to lunch so we could go out and feel superior to the other kids since we basically have no other classes after that. 

Hey!!! Mark and Sia and of course Ace were there too. Mark and Sia have been dating since freshmen year and were my only friends along with Ace. I don't know how they did that but they might break up right after high school anyway because sooner or later they'll get tired of each just the way my... Ughhh whatever I don't wanna think about. 

Ace: Hey you, stop daydreaming, and let's go out to eat.

Yassss! let's go.

*We went to the McDonald's that we usually go to*.

Sia: Layla let's go order.

Okay.

Ace: Get me-

An order of chicken nuggets and a milkshake, I know.

Ace: Thank youuu my darling.

Alright, don't get too cocky, I smiled and walk away.

*The door slams*

A blonde hair with a black leather jacket and a mix of green and blue eyes walked in. He took the eyes along with him as he walks by.

He then walks right pass Sia and me.

Excuse me, "Mr. mix of green and blue eyes the line starts here", I said.

Mr. Unknown: Oh, my apologies I thought I could go right ahead since you're basically beside the line and nOt exactly standing directly in the line.

"I stopped slouching and step more in the "LinE". Well, I guess I'm in the exactly in the line now and won't you look at that it's also our turn", I said and confidently walk up closer to place our order.

After we're finished, as we walk pass Mr.Unknown with our food I said: "You can go ahead now". Sia and I were laughing our ass off at his glare and annoyed face. 

Sia: Omg, Laylaaaa You left him speechless!!

I laughed, I was not going to let him walk past us when we were there way before he came.

Ace and Mark: What happened?

Nothing, it was just this guy wait why am I explaining myself. It was nothing you two are overreacting like two, nevermind.

OmG I really was not gonna say "Two boyfriends"

Ace: *Signs* I need to calm down, it's not she's my girlfriend but still, well she is my girl-friend. Okay... whatever. 

*Next morning first period*

*Ace drops me off and just left saying* "bye".

By-

What's his problem?

I walk in the classroom and sit in the back as usual.

*The door opens*

*Blonde hair with a leather jacket on walks in*

Let me know how'd you like this! :-))