"Deskmate"

OMG- 

This can't be. Mcdonald's boy. Why?!?! Calm down Layla it's not like he's going to sit next to you anyway. "Phew" 

*The girls in the corner were all like omg he's so cute*

EW. 

Well, he is pretty good looking not gonna lie but no.  

Ms.Markolin: Hello Class, I welcome Brady Thomas our new student. 

Why would he even transfer almost at the end of his senior year? Not my business though, I have a few more months and then I'm out of here. I have no time for high school love or any sort of intimacy when I have my career to focus on. 

"Umm Brady you could sit next to someone you know if you know anyone or wherever you would like to sit", Ms.Markolin murmured to him.

Omg! He may be walking in my direction but I surely hope away from next to me. Please tell me he just paused for a moment apparently next to my desk.  Why? Why? Why? 

Brady: Hey, I see we meet again. 

Hi... I can see that too.

*He laughs* 

Brady: Why so mean? 

Mm, I'm not. Maybe I'm just straight forward. 

Brady: Okay, I guess we'll have to work on that attitude of yours. 

 *Sits down* 

 Ha, for some reason you didn't seem like the joker type.

Ms. Markolin: Oh! Brady, I see you are friends with Layla.  She is a fantastic student. Also in that case Layla you should give Brady a little tour around the school later today.  

*Brady whispers, You heard her*.

 Uh, Ms. I don't think I'll be able to, I'd love to...but I still have my essay to complete. 

Ms. Markolin: Ah, didn't you handed that in yesterday?

Oh did I? I guess I forgot, I smiled trying to slide that awkward moment off. 

Brady: You're trying too hard. Watch this. 

No No-

Brady:  Ms.Markolin, Can Layla take me now? I'd love to see the swimming pool and the amazing field I heard you guys have. 

*He made a smirk looking at me* 

*I look at him in an annoyed face*

Ms. Markolin: Sure! 

Ughhh! really?

Brady: So, Layla huh? Nice name. 

Well thank you but we're not here to have a "get to know you conversation", I'll show you around and that's all. 

Brady: So what do you like to do? 

Definitely not being someone's tour guide. 

Ace: Is that Layla scrolling around the hallway during class time?

Heyyy Acee where are you going??

Ace: Seems like we have a new friend over here. 

He's not my friend. I was just- 

Brady: Ouch that hurt. 

Brady: Hey I'm Brady. 

He's a newbie and I was just asked to give him a tour around the school.