Feeling Odd....

Its Around 5:00 PM, Birds are chirping, The sun is beginning to set, Its a bit warm, Not too hot..Not too cold... A Normal Autumn Afternoon. The scholars are in their dorms, slipping into casual clothes and getting settled back into their dorms. Everybody's about to make their dinners. As i'm in line waiting to make my soba, Mydoriya stands behind me.  We are all hungry from todays hero training, So it's not a surprise that hes in line early. As usual He greets me warmly, "Hi Todoroki!, How are you?" With a big smile on his face. He's done this so many times but, this time it gives me an ache in my stomach. I say, "I feel a bit sick actually." Mydoriya says with a concerned look on his face, "Oh i'm sorry, Is there anything i can do to help?, Maybe you're hungry?" I noded and said "Possibly."  Mydoriya replies, "Yea hopefully you feel better!" Then I start to feel warm on my face, I thought maybe I was catching a fever. I face the front again, make my soba ,and go sit down at the table. The feeling in my stomach had went away and the warmth in my face did too, i thought cause maybe i was hungry. Mydoriya comes and sits next to me, I get the same feeling again. Without saying anything to Mydoriya , I quickly eat my soba, Clean up, and go to my dorm.