𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤 𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘯 [🧁]

彡★chosen fighter: Park Serim
genre: fluff
requested by: non requested!

彡★chosen fighter: Park Serimgenre: fluffrequested by: non requested!

You laid on the floor of your apartment as you sighed deeply. You had maths homework to do and complete, but you had been doing it for the past two hours and getting nowhere with it. Suddenly your phone rang and it was Serim. “What are you doing? You sound stressed?” He asked you in a worried tone as you sighed again. “I’m trying to do my maths homework…” You began and Serim stopped you. “Why didn’t you call me?! I’ll be over in ten minutes.” He told you as you smiled, and the call ended. You laid back on your floor and stayed still, simply staring at the ceiling until he arrived. You often studied in the library when you had to do maths but you didn’t want to bug him again. But Serim never minded and always wanted to help.

“Ok. Let’s get started.” Serim said as he showed you a ‘fighting’ pose. You laughed and showed him the same pose back before you both looked down at the exercises on the piece of paper and Serim frowned as he scratched his head. You looked across at him in a hopeful expression as he began making notes, but he crossed them out and began again.

“Ok. Let’s take a break.” Serim said as he jumped up and you looked up at him with a guilty expression. “You don’t have to look at me in that way, I don’t mind helping you… but I can’t do it either…” He stuttered as he smirked, and you smiled to him. Serim held out his arms and took your hands as he pulled you up with him gently. “Ramen?” You suggested to him and he laughed as he ruffled your hair, and nodded. You both wandered into the kitchen together as Serim took some packets of ramen out of your cupboards and began making them. He was the best at making ramen and you always let him make it when he visited you. “Maybe this ramen will help us do it” You joked to Serim as he looked at you and chuckled.

“There we go!” the boy said happily as he placed the pot of ramen in the middle of the table and sat down opposite you. You sat excitedly and ready with your bowl and chopsticks which made him laugh. Serim took your bowl from you as he filled it up before passing it back to you.
“Thank you!” You said excitedly as Serim filled up his bowl and you began eating together. “Magic ramen! Please help us do it!” You joked as you both chuckled together.

“Are you sure you wrote this right?” Serim asked you as you both sat together again on the floor after having a break for ramen. You nodded to him and showed him the online version where you wrote it down from and he nodded. You both made notes as you began doing the homework, but you felt like it was impossible. “How long have you been doing this before I arrived?” Serim asked you curiously as you thought for a couple of seconds. “Around a couple of hours…” You mumbled with a sigh and he looked at you surprised.
“Then we will do it!” Serim called out with encouragement as you smiled to him and nodded.

After another hour, you opened your eyes and rubbed them. Your eyes widened, and you looked around panicking. You must had fallen asleep whilst you were trying to do your homework. You looked across at Serim who was also fast asleep beside you, curled up into a ball and you picked up the paper he was holding.
The answers were written clearly at the bottom with all the calculations above. Serim had managed to solve it. You smiled at him as you disappeared to get a blanket and laid in gently over him. “Thank you Serim” You whispered to him as you smiled again and kissed his cheek gently.

a/n: I wanted to post this yesterday but I finished it today also we are luvity now 🥺