008

A/n

Just pretend there is an extra day in between El and Mike breaking up. Enjoy!

Y/n POV

"Wait didn't that jerk get killed by the demogorgan?" a boy with curly hair asked. I stared confused at the boy. Will seemed to have taken notice because he told me "Here let me explain." He grabbed my hand, and walked over to the couch, and began telling me a story that stared in the fall of 1983. How demogorgans roamed our world, how Eleven met Mike? I think that is his name. How the mind flayer took Will over, and how Dustin kept a pet demo-dog, and Eleven closing the gate tot the upside down. How Max came to Hawkins. It was an amazing story.

"And that's basically the whole story." Max concluded. I really liked Max. She's very nice. But I don't think Sister likes her very much. "Sooooo, you came from the lab?" Lucas asked. My heart skipped a beat at the mention of the name. "Come on man! Really? She probably doesn't want to talk about it. She has only been out of the heck hole for a day! I mean, she doesn't even have her own clothes!" Max said to Lucas sternly. She was right about me not wanting to talk about it, but I know I should. I mean they told me their story, it would only be considerate if I told them mine. Papa always told me to be considerate. "No." I said glancing over to Will. He gave me a reassuring look. "What?" Mike asked looking straight at me. I looked down, and began. "I don't really want to talk about it but I know I should."

"Ok, but you don't have to if you don't want to." El said, with her big smile. She told me to call her El, or Sis. So of course I don't want to disobey, or cause anyone strife. "I want to." I said smiling back at her. "I lived in the lab since I was a baby. Papa would hold my hand and take me to the window room. That is the room where I did my tests. We did the ball test, and the heat test. I never wanted to do them, but I didn't want to get put into the alone room. It was dark and small. I hated it. But I would to tests with El sometimes. I always messed up and got her into trouble. But I guess she had enough because we both tried to escape, but I got caught, and she got out. The last thing she said to me, was "I'll come back to get you! I promise!" but she never came. I get why. It's an awful place. Three years later I had to leave. The older you got, the worse your punishment got." I felt tears roll down my face. My small cries turned into full sobs. I leaned over into Wills' chest, and wrapped my arms around him. He was the closest person to me.

Wills POV

As she was telling her story I felt absolutely terrible for her. She has had such a bad past. And with that terrible man that we thought was dead, and we thought the lab had been shut down last year. But let's just hope that there are not that many more kids still there. And she's here now, so I'm so thankful she got out and she is more safe than she was in the lab. But..... did she just lean into my chest?!?! Oh my gosh! Will.exe has stopped working. Wait what am I saying? I can't like her. We just found her in the middle of the street, and she's been here for two days!

It's official I'm losing it. "Wow." Mike said as he looked over at El, who was about to burst into tears. "That is awful. I'm so sorry." said Dustin in a very sweet voice as he put his hand on her shoulder. "It's ok." she said, wiping away her tears.

(Time skip to later that night)

Y/n POV

We laughed and laughed for hours after that. I knew they all felt bad, mainly El, but I dealt with it and I'm here now. They taught me how to play games, my favorite was "The Game of Life" I married Will in the game. That was really cool. It's almost like I think of him differently then everyone else. I don't know why, but after that game my face kept getting hot. But they convinced me that my second favorite is D and D. My character is an Elf Druid. I'm not sure why, but they thought it matched my personality. So I went with it. We sat and played games for about nine hours, and it was the best nine hours of my life!