Life with Him

A/N: That fucking cigarette is luckier than me ahhhhhh!!!

Life with Him

Zayn. He's Zayn Malik. Famous British singer-songwriter, a literal Greek God, the love of almost every women on this planet, and one of the most beautiful creations of God himself. But he has his heart set on only one, Y/N Y/L/N. 

A series of events led you two's life to crash and then blend together, who knew, a simple girl from nowhere and an international singer would find and complete each other? But whatever happens, happens for the best. 

Life with him was hard, true, but you were willing to fight every forces if it meant you could be with the love of your life.

 Being away from each other for more than months hurt, but when he came back and scooped you up in his arms, pressing a long sweet kiss on your lips and you knew you were the luckiest girl in the world. 

The mornings were the best. Zayn loves his sleep and you loved seeing his peaceful when he slept. When you decided it was time for him to wake up, you'd straddle his body and kiss his lips to wake him up and he'd smile at your childish behavior before pulling you close to his body and say, "You made a mistake by waking me up babe". 

Lets just say, you two had some fun for the next hour. 

Whenever he has to go to, he'd drag you with him and you didn't mind at all. What's better than watching your sexy boyfriend singing in his booth?

Being Zayn's girlfriend has its downside too. You'd have to put up with the horrible hate, telling you he deserves better and all those bullshits, but you didn't care. They were just jealous. (A/N: Its a serious issue guys, hate is horrible. I've seen some haters recently saying Gigi is not even pregnant, and many horrible things. Tbh, they're not true fans).

And Zayn loves sketching and being with him you've taken a interest in it too. Now you two sketch each other and sometimes just make horrible drawing of the other to piss them off. 

But the best things about him are his kisses and oh, he never fails to take care of you in bed. He's perfect, just perfect. He completes your every fantasies and never fails to satisfy you. 

Life with him is amazing and you wouldn't trade it for anything. 

___________

Hey guys so it was the first part. Sorry if it sucked but anyway I really hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and comment. I'll be updating as frequently as possible. 

Also, REQUESTS ARE OPEN, feel free to DM :)

All the love, take care, stay safe.