Day 1

April 8, 2019 - Monday

"Excuse me! Sorry! Sorry!" Ayla rushed in the busy afternoon hallway in our school while carrying a lot of paper heading to the office of our adviser.

Sir Joseph. He is a friendly and nice teacher that actually cares for his students. He's like a father to us because he treats us like his own children.

"I really hate Monday's rush," Ayla muttered as soon as she reached the office.

She forgot to knock and just quickly open the door and rushed inside.

She bumped into Sir Joseph who's about to leave the room creating a mess with papers.

They picked up the papers together and put them in Sir Joseph's executive style desk before sitting down.

"Am I late?" She nervously asked while gasping for air.

"10 minutes late. I'm about to have my coffee." He seems saddened because she interrupted him.

She paused for a while and with a confused voice. "At 1 pm?" then she giggles.

"So?" He directly looked at her eyes with a serious voice.

"Nothing." She responded with a soft voice while pushing her lips together before looking down.

"Why are you late?" His voice came back to being friendly.

" Your activity was quite hard and all of us finished late. Please accept our works." She playfully explained trying to please her adviser, eventually, he accepted them.

"Thank you, Sir!" She gave him a bright smile.

He just rolled his eyes and changed the topic.

"How's your preparation for the contest?" He asked.

"Ohhh.." She's thinking of a nice answer as she knew that she's still not prepared for the contest.

"Almost perfect." She tried to be confident as possible not to be noticed.

"That's Great! I hope tomorrow it's perfect. Good luck." He was filled with excitement when he heard that.

She sighs with relief and whispered.

"Yeah... me too."

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and a young man entered the room.

"Sir Joseph, here are the collected ticket fees from the play." The man grabbed a white envelope filled with money in his bag and handed it to Sir Joseph.