Chapter 4

(Chris' pov)

When I got home I checked my phone & it was my damn ex. Karrueche. I didn't answer it instead I went to my room & plopped on my bed. Am I catching feelings for Jordan? No way...maybe. August needa learn his lesson. Imma plan sum juicy. Revenge for doin Jordan like that. I was snapped outta my thoughts when my phone rang. It was Karrueche. Again. I ignored it again. Stupid bitch. I thought as I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower & went to sleep for school.

-Next Day-

(Jordan's pov)

I woke up with my head pounding. I dragged myself outta the bed & into the bathroom. I did my routine & got dressed. I guess I'm going to school. I thought. I grabbed my backpack & an apple. I walked to my car & got in. Minutes later I got to school. Now I gotta deal with all these loud bitch ass niggas. I thought as I walked to my first period. My head was down & I was starting at my feet as I walked. I never felt this horrible in my life. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped. It was Aug. My eyes were filled with fear, My heart was pounding with my head too & I was shaking horribly. "U-um...y-yes?" I said studdering. "Look...I'm so sorry for what I did to you, Jordan. I gotta admit I was a lil bit jealous." He said staring deeply in my eyes. Should I forgive him...or move on? I thought. "Aug...I don't know. You never put your hands on a girl. That was uncalled for. This shit never worked anyway. I'm done with you & your bullshit. Goodbye Aug." I said proudly. Yass bitch. Werk Jordan. I thought as I walked away & went into first period. Time was dragging by slowly. It took forever to finish. I wanted to be In last period with Chris. I felt safer by his side....

(August' pov)

After Jordan said we were over I was shocked. I mean like we've been together for 3 months. Then she had to break us up. But ok. Jordan's time will come. Now I gotta worry about Chris...that dumb Nigga all over my Jordan. Imma be back tho. Don't worry.

(Chris' pov)

Daaaaaaaammn. Jordan. I saw what she did to Aug. I kinda was sneaking. But like he deserved it. Its my time to show up and be there for Jordan. My baby. These feelings. I told myself as I ran after Jordan. I came from around the corner & tried to act casual like nothing happened. "Jordan! Wait up!" I said as I ran to catch up with her. She smiled as she turned around. "Oh Chris. Hey. Wussup?"

"Um Jordan...what happened to you and August? "

"Um...it wasn't working out for us...so I broke up with him." She said looking down. A volcano of feelings bursted through me when she said that. I was extremely happy now. "Oh. Really?"

"Yea..." she said playing with her fingers. "Um...I'll see u last period...bye." she said walking off. That ass. I thought. "Stop staring at my ass!" She yelled in the distance. I laughed & walked to next period...

----------------------------------------
Updated. Leave comments or whateva.
-Kirah