Chapter Three

{Shinso's POV}

Me and Denki went into the kitchen and grabbed our plates.

He sat down with the Bakusquad, and the Dekusquad invited me to sit with them.

"I'm sorry, but you can't fight on school grounds" Iida said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Then we can fight off school grounds" I said, looking at him.

"Are you trying to go to prison!?" he said (you know the chopping motion he does and bopping someone's head? That's what Iida's doing to Shinso. I can't find a pic or a gif.. so that's the best I could do to describe it).

"No." I said, going back to eating.

{Denki's POV (I'll add more POV'S as we go, but rn it just Shinso and Denki)}

"Yo, Pikachu! Why are you hanging out with Sleep Deprived Zombie so much today?!" Bakubro practically yell-saidish.

"Well, it's not like you wanted to hang out with me" I muttered.

"What did you say!?" he again said yellish.

"Nothing Bakubro, well, at least nothing to worry about." I said, going back to my food.

"Mhm.. right" he said, going back to his food.

I looked back over to Shinso, he looked.. happy? I'm not quite sure what he was happy about.. but I'm sure he'll tell me about it later... maybe.

~after lunch, back at Denki's dorm (yes Shinso is there)~

"What do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Hmm... Ah! Come on!" he said, grabbing my hand.

"Wha-?! Where are we going?!" I asked.

"You'll see" Shinso said... smiling? I've never seen him smile before.. it was so cute!

He basically dragged me, but we got where we were going pretty fast. Wanna guess where we went?

AN AMUSEMENT PARK!!

------------------------------------------------------------

And this one ends here. Thanks for reading! I'm sorry for the long friggin wait. Please just be patient and I will hopefully get the next chapter out soon! I love you all so much! ❤️ Have a great day and/or night! Byeee!!

Word count : 334 words