36. Elijah :D OMG OMG OMG *Fangirling*

It was a beautiful day. The trees and grass were rolling by. The sky was blue and not a cloud was in sight. My brothers were getting along perfectly, and my Boyfriend was safe at home texting me loving things.

"DAMNIT DAMON CAN YOU DRIVE ANY SLOWER?!"

"I DON'T KNOW STEFAN CAN YOU YELL ANY LOUDER?!"

"BOTH OF YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP!"

"STAY OUT OF IT LEXI!"

I can't believe you knocked me out! What the hell Elizabeth?! Shes my sister! And I have a headache now!  You're lucky your cute! -Jeremy

Reality Check. 

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"How did my life get to this moment? Why me? Did I do something wrong? I'm a good person. I recycle..." Lexi reached over and patted my back.

"There, there." She said awkwardly. I brought my head up and gave her a glare. She raised her hands in defeat.

 "You know what?! Pull over let me drive!"

"Hell no! You are not driving my baby!" 

Fuck my life.

"Then drive faster!"

Why did I come along?

"You guys can just drop me off here. I'll walk back home...."

"Eli, you are the bait, we are most defiantly not droping you off."

Oh, thats right.

Once again, fuck my life.

***

I sighed and walked up to the door. It was already open a little, so I pushed it open and slowly walked in.

"Hello...?" I called out cautiously. "Hello...... Hel- AHH!" I turned around to face some dude who looked really familiar. He gave me a glare, and I jumped backward.

"What are you doing in here?" Hearing his accent, I realized who he was. The dude from the founders party when I was younger. What the hell was he doing here? I seriously hopped he didn't recognize me.

"I... My brothers car broke down. He told me to see if anyone was here and ask for help." The dude cocked his head.

"You're lying. Why are you here?"

"I told you the truth." I said slowly. The man grabbed me by my neck and slammed me against the wall. I gasped out for air.

"Elizabeth Salvatore, fancy meeting you here." He chuckled. "Remember me? Elijah? I thought you didn't speak English." I clawed at his hand.

"I don't know what your talking about! Thats not my name!" I gasped out.

"Just full of lies today aren't we?" His griped loosened on my neck so I could breath again and he forced me to look in his eyes. I instantly calmed down and fell limp. The only thing holding me up was his hand.

"Now, whats your name, Love?" I told myself to tell a lie, but my voice betrayed me.

"Elizabeth Salvatore."

"And why are you here?"

"My brothers are trying to get Elena."

"The doppelganger?"

"Yes." 

"Rose!" A woman came in the room, Holding Elena by the arm. Her eyes fell on me and she gasped. 

"She looks just like-" The woman- Rose started.

"I know." Elijah answered. Three figures zoomed around the house and Elijah broke his gaze. I struggled again.