thank you [end]

It's been oddly difficult for taehyung for the next few days

It's been oddly difficult for taehyung for the next few days. It was never difficult for him parting ways with women he has been with but with jennie, she's all he has been thinking about for the last 6 days.

Yes, its been 6 days since he last saw her and they haven't talked again since then.

Taehyung wants to call her, just check on her if she was okay, but he hesitates. He doesn't want to show any weakness on Jennie, especially now that Kai is back.

Who is he to jennie anyway, she didn't even bother to contact him again after the arrival of her fiancé, it might only cause trouble if he calls.

So Taehyung stayed at the company building everyday, trying to work his ass off as the CEO's son.

Its not a streneous job nor enough to drive his thoughts away from Jennie, but its better than having to sit all day at his suite doing nothing but drown in sadness.

His father was even surprised, what could've Taehyung eaten to finally become responsible and actually get interested in running the company.

Taehyung loves photography and modelling, he's been a model for a few of their advertisements, but he never dreamed of running it, atleast not now that he is young and enjoying his life.

Taehyung all weary and ready to jump at his bed to get over this day, was surprised as he entered his suite with Jennie lying in his couch, all curled up like a fluff ball, her knees on her chest and her eyes on the floor.

Jennie jumped in surprise too and sat up as she saw Taehyung entering and removing his coat. Taehyung wanted to hug her, but he just passed by Jennie and said  "Hey, you're here."

He went straight to the kitchen, pretending to prepare food when supposedly he has no plans of eating dinner tonight.

"Do you want to eat something?" Taehyung called out, still trying to be hospitable to his visitor.

Suddenly, Taehyung felt something warm in his back and a pair of arms encircling his waist. Jennie hugged Taehyung from the back and it was making Taehyung weak.

"Why are you here, Jennie?"

"I miss you, Tae." Jennie said softly.

"Kai might be looking for you." Taehyung said as he washed off the lettuce, preparing a salad.

"I know, he knows I'm here. He told me to tell you goodbye." Jennie said.

Taehyung's heart ached, his eyes getting foggy but he tried to hold it. He did not respond, so Jennie continued to talk.

"We're getting married in Japan. We're leaving Seoul 3 days from now."

"Okay." Taehyung replied, trying not to show that he cares even though it cuts him really deep. They stayed there, for a moment, and Jennie started to cry.