하나

summer after high school, ❞

꒰ euihyun. ꒱

there was a knock heard from my apartment's door.

i then stood up & opened it. "eric, i said i'm fine and i'm over him." i said as i saw eric standing infront of my apartment.

"you want these food or not?" he smiled teasingly. i just sighed & opened the door wider, letting him in.

as he walked in, he jumped on my couch & made himself comfortable. "wanna see his new girlfriend?" he asked as he scrolled at his phone.

i plopped down beside him. "hm, sure.."

he then showed me a picture of a pretty girl at a post on his instagram. "wow.." was all i can react. eric then laughed at me & i looked at him, confused.

"she is beautiful but believe me, don't judge a book by it's fucking cover." he said.

"what do you mean?"

he looked at me. "she's a bitch, believe me."

"how do you say that? have you met her before?" i asked.

"well, this may be a long, long story.." he started.

"when sunwoo and i were close friends, we met her already before i met you again." he said. "what do you mean you and sunwoo 'were close friends'?" i ask again.

"i fucking ended our friendship when he left me just to be with his new girlfriend." he then rolled his eyes at the thought. "aight, spill some more tea sis." i shook his arm, pleading.

"fine."

he sighed deeply.

"her name is ju hyejin. and.. you'll be hurt hearing this, euihyun." he warned.

"i'm already used to being hurt. keep talking."

"err.. he liked her, a lot, since the very beginning. even when you two were.. dating."

"he was a fucking jerk. and i thought you were dumb too for dating him.. but i don't blame you. you were in love."

"he.. didn't really love you. he was just using you. he wanted to take his head off hyejin when their family moved to america and thought they'll never comeback. but they came back two months ago that's why he broke up with you. so.. basically, while you are so broken over him, he was happy being with that hoe."

he stopped talking & looked at me, trying to read my reaction. i kept a straight face while looking down.

well that just punched me in the face.

"you can cry too, you know.." eric said & opened up his arms. "just spill all your pain and hate. you can punch me if you want." he added.

i still didn't move & just kept staring down the floor. he then sighed & slowly put his arms down. "then i am the one who'll adjust." he then hugged me.

it took me a second before finally letting my tears flow in his shoulders.

"we've known each other since we were kids and i know you better than sunwoo. so believe me, you are so much better than hyejin. sunwoo is just a dickhead." he patted my back.

"you're just saying that because you pity me." i mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. "i said, believe me." he said.

"to cheer ya up, let's go watch spongebob?" he suggests as he broke the hug & looked at my puffy face. i chuckled slightly because he knows i am always down for spongebob.

i nodded, "sure."

°

after we watched spongebob for like, 4 hours, we got bored & decided to play uno to kill some time.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU AND YOUR PLUS FOURS" i threw all my 20+ cards at his face.

"what the- ITS NOT MY FAULT I HAVE THEM"

we yelled at each other for a whole damn 5 minutes just because of the +4 uno cards.

we stopped yelling when we heard a knock on the door. "omg i think its that dude next door. you answer it." i said & pushed eric towards the door.

"what the- i am not even the one responsible of this!" he whisper-yelled.

we then jolted up when the knocking suddenly became banging.

eric looked at me, scared but i looked at him, the same.

he then sighed in defeat as he opened the door & i hid behind him. "hello sir-"

"WILL YOU PEOPLE SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"we're very sorry-"

"YALL BETTER BE SORRY. I WAS HAVING MY BEAUTY SLEEP."

the guy then stormed back to his room & eric shut the door back closed.

the atmosphere suddenly became awkward and we quietly sat back down the couch.

we finally broke the awkward silence by laughing our asses off.

"who was that guy anyways?" he asked.

"he's that moody guy next door. i heard his name is chanhee. but for real though, he looks so pretty than every fucking girl you see." i answered. "too bad, i'm not gay." he snorted.

"wait, you're not?!"

"i hate you."

°

𝙝𝙚𝙧. ➯ k.sw ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें