where it all happened.... chapter 1

hi I'm Lei, Lei Paris and Im gonna spill the tea about how i became half human and half ant, it all started like this... 

 I have a crush on this guy in my science class and his name is Felix, he is sooooooo hot like AH i love him, I dream about us getting married... yh that kinda weird but I FUCKING LOVE HIM! I have talked to him a couple times but not a lot BUT  i wanna talk to him more cause.. like.. duh. 

my friend Amanda invited me to the pool party and I wanted to go because FELIX WAS GONNA BE THERE, I bought i really cute light green bikini and head to Amanda's house where the pool party was, there were lots of people there, every looked super nice but one of my friends Lexi look so cute, she wore this cute little mustard bikini with some lace it was sooooo fucking cute ah. 

i walked around and got some food, french fries cooked in fatty oil and a meat loaded pizza that was so greasy but so good :) wow I eat like a pig anyway I SAW HIM AHHHH, he looked so hot and i looked like a fat bitch, we were all swimming in the pool until the water turned yellow, someone pissed in there.... but thats what we thought, so we all jumped out cause we ain't staying in piss water. 

''Right who pissed in the fucking pool tell me cause this is MY house and you will have to clean it up. '' said Amanda, everyone was denying it but I was to busy stuffing fries down my throat. ''This is not funny any more WHO PISSED IN THE FUCKING WATER'' screamed Amanda, everyone one was telling that it wasn't them but I was still eating food cause I'm dumb :)  and I was to busy vibing to the summer music that was playing,  then Amanda asked me if I pissed in the pool.

I didn't hear her so I kept on asking what she said, I didn't know what she was saying cause I was to busy vibing. Then someone in my class said '' well she doesn't know what your saying but I think thats a cover up from the truth.... I think SHE PISSED IN THE POOL'', everyone else agreed, there were saying yeah she pissed and oh my god your so right but I couldn't hear anything, soon later everyone came up to me asking if they could chat....

to be continued......