The story

When Elmo looked around he saw a building with big letters saying UA high. Since Elmo was a massive weeb he knew exactly where he was. My hero academia's UA high school! But how did I get here..? Elmo thought. 'Can I help you?' A low and angry voice asked behind him. Elmo looked behind him as the boy picked up a dead fish on the ground. The boy had blonde hair and a scarlet shade of red in his eyes. He looked oddly like an angry pomeranian.  'The fuck is this fish doing here?' The pomeranian asked. Oh no! Dorothy the goldfish teleported with Elmo and didn't have any water to breathe in! That goldfish was even in Elmo's theme tune! (Elmo's world 0:12) Elmo looked at the sad dead fish. Things like this never happened in a cartoon, or even with puppets! I guess he truly was in an anime.. 'Hello? Are you gonna answer me shitty fur?' He said. Elmo blushed sweetly. 'Cmon Bakugou we need to get to class.' A boy with split hair yelled behind him. 'Shut up! You don't have to tell me what to do Half & half!' Elmo loved the dominance that 'bakugou' had. 'I was just.. sitting down here on the sidewalk!' Elmo stuttered. 'Stay out of our way you London telephone box in my path' The red and white haired boy exclaimed. Elmo gasped. Bakugou grabbed the boy's shoulder and yeeted him to the floor. 'Don't ever talk to this sweet little perfectly ripe strawberry that like icy hot!' He yelled while climbing on top of him to punch him in the face. Elmo was jealous that bakugou was on top of that boy and not him. So he reached out his crayons (secretly knifes were inside of them) and stabbed icy hot. Meanwhile all the students around them who were walking to school were terrified at the talking puppet who was killing a human being with a real fucking knife.
Bakugou however, was completely in love with Elmo's dedication to love and proposed to him right there and then. Elmo- with a bloody knife in his hand- screamed yes at the top of his lungs and they both hugged each other.
Suddenly, bakugou remembered he was dating a shark named kirishima, so he quickly asked Elmo to go and stab him with a rusty blunt spoon. Elmo did as he was told.

Moral: Everyone can find love. Even Bakugou and Elmo.