CHAPTER TWO

(This is Bria Vinaite one of the bad guys)

I woke up my head hurting terribly. I slowly opened my eyes to see a bright light shinning directly at me. My body felt numb and I could barely move.

I sat up in pain and saw two bodies lying next to me I moved away from the bodies in horror. I tried remembering what happened but my head hurt badly .

I tried opening the door but it was locked and there was no other way in or out. I tried opening the door but it was locked so I started banging the door

"Let me out!" I cried "What do you want with me!?".

The boy from the body's must have heard me and he slowly opened his eyes and sat up in fright "Where am I and what do you want from me?" He asked as I was going to ask the same I just stayed still in the corner knowing he could not be a bad person since he just woke up but I wasn't going to take  chances so I just stayed quiet. We were locked in a small room no window or anything but a door and a air conditioner.

"W-who are you?"I asked scared 

"I should be asking that" He said boldly

"Why are we here?" the guy ask's not realizing I have nothing to do with this since we woke up to find ourselves locked up in the same room.

"I dont know" I reply and he just looked around and realizes there is a girl laying there and he quickly realizes who she is because he is running to shake her at once.

"Kayla!" he says with a worried face.

"Aaaa..."  Her words finally came out as she slowly open's her eyes "Where am I?" she asks then her attension shifts to me "Who are you?" She asks sitting up as she holds her head and slightly moving back.

"My name is Bethany" I managed to finally say as I realize her eyes where beautiful and unique (greenish with a bit of peach and orange) and I have never seen anyone but myself have eye's with such colour's.

"Your eye's..." the boy happened to have noticed mine said with a shock look on his face (my eyes change colour but right now they probly dark blue with red but before I could reply the door opened and a guy with a bandana just like the one's that brought me here entered with a tray with carrot and mashed potatoes in the side that freeked me out.

We all stood up but realized there were more guys by the door.

"What do you want with us?" the girl which I think is Kayla asked but the guy didn't reply and went out placing the tray down and closing the door behind him as he left.

The boy took a look at the tray then at me.

"Who are they?" he asked knowing while we had no idea, I just stayed quiet since I had millions of questions running in my brain myself.

After a long silence the door opened and a women this time walked in with a white mask and coat but this time I just stayed on the ground hugging my legs since I new I could not get out that easily.

The women picked the tray as two men entered and started tieing out hands.

"Let me go!" The boy shouted as the men held him tight.

"What do you want with us?"Kayla cried as the other guy walked to her to tie my hands

"No questions!" the guy shouted.

I tried to run out but the women came in the way and the guy pulled me to tie me.

"She's stubborn" She says with her face hard to see since she had a mask on.

They tied my chain and push me to follow them.

They lead me through the room to the hallway and we pass doors and people being pushed just like us. We enter a door that leads to a big room with two windows and a light that hangs in the middle of the room that switches on and off. People sit in the room while the big ones that hold us and the ones with coat stands. They make us sit as the ones standing gather at the door.

We sit there on the floor with our hands still tied.

The people that were tied all stare at around some in scared expresions while some in confuse.

The people tied wisper while some shout about question also running through my head.

"Shut up before I get mad!" a men standing shouts as he holds the gun up and everyone goes quiet.

Kayla starts crying as her tears roll down her cheak as she sobbed

"Don't worry" the boy tried making her feel better.

I wish I had someone to make me feel better.

"Okay everyone you are all here for a reason which you dont have to know" A women annonces  from the front of the room "Jackson Hurts!" She shouted and as people started looking around for the person

"If I repeat your name you will be sorry" She threatened and after a few seconds of gasps a handsom guy stood up he had a white shirt on and simple black jeans.

He walked forward as two men walked with him.

After some time he returned and other people left two this time.

They called a name and as he didn't go they grabbed him as they forced him out hiting him hard making him bleed.

After a while they called another name "Helen Black" She was a women around her 40s with blond hair and office uniform.

"Whats going to happen Mike?" Kayla asked the boy

"It'll be alright" He lied.

"Kayla petrick" The women shouted making Kayla frighten as Mike and I look at her.

She slowly forced herself up and walked out the guys by her side.

After a while she returned looking sweaty and had tears all over her face.

"Bethany Hamilton" The women called out...

(any errors? I appologise)
(plz vote and follow me❤)

(thank you💋❤💋)