gym

Weeks later Bea P.O.V

It has been weeks since I have moved in. All I have really done is walk Koda. Paint. Annoy Clint. Eat. Shower and sleep. Not much to be honest. I have been getting closer to everyone manly Clint and Loki. I really don't understand why everyone hates him so much. He is actually not that bad. He is like a big brother to me. Clint does hate it when he sees us together. He gets all angry and defensive with me. The sunrise wakes me up every morning and every morning I go up to the roof and paint. Today wanting a change, I go to the gym. In the gym was Steve and Nat fighting, Bucky and Clint on weights and Thor at the smoothie station. Finding the boxing bag, I start to punch it. What felt like a couple minutes someone taps on my shoulder I spin around and without thinking I punch them in the face and then kick them straight in the gut, they bend over and groan loudly. I hear a group of gasps and oh my gods and laughs. I look down and I soon realise who it is and help them up from the floor. "omg I am so sorry Petro."

"it's ok." he says trying to act cool. Behind me I hear a chorus of sniggers and laughs.

"hasn't anyone ever told you never to sneak up on someone." I say as he stands up.

"They have but I didn't think you were much of a threat."

"excuse me?"

"No sorry."

"You don't think me as much of a threat?!"

"that's not what I meant."

"oh, really then what did you mean."

"I just meant that you don't seem like much of a threat"

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't seem like much of a threat." I respond. "I mean for you as a superhero and me being a no one."

"look you need to chill"

"You know what you're right. I'm so sorry"

"it's ok"

"I'm so sorry that after a couple months of being this amazing fast hero you have already forgotten what it is like being the little guy the one that SOOO helpless without you strong and fast superhero that is so full of yourself." They all look at me stunned. No one says a word, but Clint does try to hold back his laughter. "You know someone being so fast. You really do have a slow brain." I say leaving the room. Leaving a stunned audience and embarrassed Petro.

I walk back to my room. I feel my breaths shorten and become gasps. I feel pain split in my head. Black spots start to block my vision. I start to stumble, and I walk straight into Loki. "hey, watch where you are going." Loki says as he is leaving his room. He turns and sees the tears streaming down my face. "hey Bea, are you ok?"

"no" I manage to get out after some raspy breaths.

"ok, uhh just sit down" I do as I'm told and crouch on the floor. "what happened?"

Petro called me weak and I over reacted. I can't go back to the streets. Please I can't go back there." I feel everything begin to shake.

"Hey. Hey, you are not going back to the streets." Everything slowly starts to calm down and things nearby us stop shaking.

"Loki please don't tell anyone. They can't know. Shield they will turn me into a lab experiment. Please I am begging you don't tell." At that moment the pain gets so bad that everything begins to shake again. Everything turns black and I passed out. Loki catches me in his arms.