[6] Home Sweet Home

Triple update?!

Triple update?!

Reader POV

"(Y/N)!!!!!"

I opened my arms to the children of Hage.

At just seven now, Asta and Yuno ran towards me at full speed.

"Wow, your cape is so cool!!" Asta ducked underneath it behind me, hugging me tightly.

"It's so hard to believe that you're a vice-captain," Mother smiled at me. "I'm so proud,"

"She's proving each day that people can become anything they want to if they put their mind to it!" Asta started running in circles around my laughing form.

I glanced over at Yuno. "Well?"

He started walking towards me slowly, which shocked me as he usually attacked me with a hug.

"Hi..." he said shyly.

I placed Asta down. "Don't be a stranger, Yu. Come here."

He did, hugging me tightly.

Despite him not speaking that much, he still conveyed his longing by hugging me tightly.

Father Orsi and the other villagers held a huge feast for me.

"It's so hard to believe that years ago, you and your mother came to this village scared out of your minds," Issac said as he sat next to me. He was the father of the newborn twins and husband of Elina.

The night ended with me showing off some cool new magic that didn't require too much blood.

The children watched with fascination- especially Yuno and Asta when I created a copy of myself.

"That's so cool!!!" The two squealed.

I was now putting them to bed. Even though they weren't biologically related per se, Yuno and Asta slept together in the same bed with the other children.

"You've certainly grown up," Mother smiled as we walked to our own home nearby the church with a perfect view of the demon skull. "It feels just like yesterday that you were leaving for the Royal Captial."

I opened the door for her, only to see someone wearing a witches' hat sitting by the fireplace.

"What the-?"

"What are you doing here?" Mother's voice became very quiet, almost as if she was afraid of something.

"Clarisse Kyoska. I have come to bring Princess (y/n) back to the Witches Forest." The female stood up. She had heather-colored hair and pink eyes. "The Witch Queen expects her daughter to be back."

"I'm sorry, but I'm not who you think I am," I frowned. "I'm not-"

"You have Her Majesty's Blood Magic." The witch said and turned to my mother. "You kidnapped the child from the Witches Forest years ago."