Intro

So this is a Shinkami(Shinsou Hitoshi x Kaminari Denki) fanfic.Denki is a little and this has ddlb relationship.If you don't feel comfortable reading it than pls stop.Mention of abuse and swearing are included.

Denki has to hide being a little,only his parents and his friends (Mina, Sero, Kirishima)know about it.When Denki is forced to move into a dorm with Shinsou he catches feelings and worries he wont like him.But he is a raging homosexual who has a HUGE crush on Shinsou,but what are Shinsous feelings?Find out in the book,also includes the following ships:

KiriBaku
ShinKami
UraMina
AizawaMic
And possibly others.

I hope you all like it,and please don't judge me or others on their writing.We try really hard to write these and try to make them good, even though my stories are trash and I have no idea why you're even reading this or any of them.So just please don't hate on people's writing.

"Denki!Get up you don't want to be late to school!"Denki's mom yelled from the kitchen.

"OK MOM!"Denki yells back falling out of bed.He jumped up excitedly and started getting ready for the day.Today they were moving into dorms and he would get a room mate.He was scared and hoped it was one of his friends ,because only his parents,Mina, Sero, and Kirishima new about his secret.
He ran down stairs with his backpack on one arm and a suitcase in the other.His mom who had long golden hair and golden eyes handed him a blue bag with the initials K.D. on the side.

"Here,I made sure everything is in there.If you need help just call one of your friends."

"Ok mom,thanks we have to go now so I'm not late."

"Oh,of course lets go!"

They walked out and had a few boxes a suitcase in the car already.Denki put the suitcase and blue bag he was holding into the trunk and got into the passengers seat.His mom got in and they started driving to school.On the way he saw his classmates walking and having fun so he waved and they waved back.

Eventually he was there and all his boxes and bags were brought to his dorm by a worker(each student gets a worker to bring all there stuff up,like they hired like 1 hundred people for the day to help get all the stuff up to dorms for first years.)

"HEY DENKIII COME HERE MY CHILD!!"Mina yells as her Sero and Kirishima run over to Denki and they all tackle him in a hug. and fall on the ground.They all start laughing and get off of each other.

"Hey guys,do you know who you got for room mates?"Sero asks.

"Ya I got Bakugou."Kirishima replies.

"I got Uraraka"Mina says excited.

"I think I got Shinsou"Denki says,trying not to sound worried.

"I got Shoji"Sero replies.

"Hey it'll be ok Denki,do you want me to help you unpack your stuff after?"Mina asks Denki.

"Ya please Mina,thanks"Denki replies.

"Soo we all got with people we like,except Sero"Kirishima says.

"Ya,but that's not fair!Mina and Denki got their crushes and you're already dating Bakugou.I just got a friend not a crush!"Sero complains.They just laugh at him and they all go find their rooms.They all knew what number the others were in just in case of emergencies.

Denki gets upstairs to the fourth floor and finds his dorm room.He walks in to see all the his boxes and bags on the left side of the room. Shinsou's boxes were on the right side of the room,he wasn't there yet so Denki just sat on his bed and scrolled through Instagram.
The room was a medium size with a large rug in the middle.There was a bed on each side of the room with a window above them.Next to the door was two small wooden desks with wooden chairs side by side.Each side had a closet next to the beds.It was a nice enough room and Denki enjoyed it.There was a door to the bathroom in between the windows.
Fifteen minutes goes by with Denki scrolling through his phone when he hears a knock.He gets up and opens the door and Mina walked in and walked over to his bed.She sat down and patted a spot next to her.Denki walks over and sits next to her.