Pebbles. Dildos. Broomstick handle. Scredriber hakdle.

Howard and vince had been on the road for a while now. Vince had developed a nasty ketamine addiction during this road trip which caused howard to fear for Vinces mental well being and bladder.
"SSSSSSSNNIGGGGG MMMMM YEA THAYS SOME GOOD KETTTRTT!!" Bellowed vinceu Mincey. R
"Vince please I'm trying to concentrate on driving. If you were more of a fucking man you'd be able to take the wheel but no you're a woman with a willy and I hate you." Said Howard who is a crunt.
While howard and Vince were driving the van started acting funny.
"Uhhhhhh Vince??" Howard mumbled.
The van began slowing down. Eventually, it completely stopped.
"Fuck" said vince.
"I guess we'll just have to canoe out here until help comes" suggested howard tj mlk moon.
"Yeah sounds like a plan my sexy little angel Indian goddess" said vince in response (that is how dialogue works tenets).
Howard set up the tent while vince did more lines of pure ketamine.

A few days later
"Hooooowarrrrdddddddd when's help cominggggh???? It's been like three dayssssss s s s" whined vince.
"Helo will come soon little man" said Howard reassuringly.

More days later
At this point, vince was very bored. He had the mind of a spoilt 7 year old and therefore got bored pretty quickly. He also was noticing less bladder control since his ketamine addiction first started. He was also growing increasingly horny, which is never a great thing.
He looked at howard. Howard was mildly concerned. He knew that look. He knew it all to well.
"Howard." Vince said.
@........" said Howard.
"howard can I see your weird little scrote again? :3" asked vince harrowingly.
"If you must" reapplies howard. But before he could do his biz vince pissed himself on the spot.
Shocked and embarrassed vince began to try and clean up the ketamine infected piss by drinking it off the ground. He slurped up the soggy piss filled sand and swallowed it.
Howard was getting increasingly boring watching this.