Chapter 16 (Love On Top -Jayonce)

(Shawn POV)

*Beyonce* 

1. She kept me out of jail 

2. She taught me how to love 

3. She make me want to be a better man 

4. She makes me want to settle down 

5. I feel like I can talk to her about anything 

6. I love her 

7. She's my best friend 

8. She has her shit together 

9. She knows what she want in life 

10. She's not predictable 

11. The sex >>>>>>>>>> well at least the one time we had sex was great 

12. I can see a future with her 

13. Lyric comes with the package 

14. She's beautiful and she compliment's me.  

15. She's my equal 

16. She makes me want to do better do good and do well (get it?) 

*The Bad Shit* 

1. She let people influence her.(When or if I fuck up will she leave me b/c of what other people said)

*Ashley* 

1. She was my first love (those feelings never die) 

2. She was my ride or die 

3. When I cheated on her she stayed (will Bey do that....... would I even want to cheat on Bey) 

4. She took a couple of bullets for me 

5. She was pregnant with my child 

6. The sex was GREAT!!!!!!  

7. She knows me better than anyone 

8. She was there with me when I was at my lowest 

9. She never asked me to change. She loved/loves me for me 

10. She's technically still my fiance 

*The Bad Shit* 

1.SHE FUCKING RAN 

*Krystal* 

1. She can fuck 

2. She is persistent and I never really gave her a chance  

3. SHE IS A RIDE OR DIE CHICK  

4. SHE NEVER RAN 

5. SHE ACCEPTS ME FOR ME. Rather it's CEO Shawn, Drug dealer Shawn, or violent Shawn she didn't care Ans still don't. 

*The bad shit* 

1. SHE IS A FUCKING HOODRAT AND ALL MY BROS FUCKED HER INCLUDING YE

I don't even know why I even including Krystal on my list. After Bey and I returned back home from ATL two weeks ago I went to visit my mother. I went to see her because one I missed her and two I needed her advice; Mother knows best right. Since ATL Bey and I barley saw each other because of our busy work schedules, it gets like that sometimes and for the first time I'm greatful for the seperation. I love Bey but my head was doing cartwheeled and my emotions was everywhere after receiving those emails from Ashley which is why I went to see my mother. When I told her about the situation of course she took Ashley's side. Mainly because she loves Ashley and she and Ashley's grandmother is close. Oh and probably because I never introduced Bey to my mother. My mother is very religious and doesn't believe in shacking up and sex before marriage so when ever I brought up me and Bey's relationship she automatically assumed that we were nothing but friends with benefits. I tried explaining to her that, that wasn't the case and that we were actually friends but of course she didn't believe me. She has in her head that men and women can't just be friends and ruled Bey out to be a whore. She claimed that Bey didn't want a relationship and was afraid of commitment and all she wanted was my money and sex. She told me to be careful because all Beyonce wanted to do was get pregnant so she could trap me. I tried to explain to my mother that Bey wasn't anything like that and that Bey was with me before I became a big time C.E.O but she just dismissed everything I said and came to the conclusion that she hated Bey. And that is why I never introduced Bey to my mother. After her speech she told me to make a list with Bey and Ashley's name on it and she told to right all the good things about them and all the bad things about them. She told me to be very honest with myself and choose the girl with the most good. I never told my mother about Krystal but I still felt the need to add her to my list because apparently I still can't let her go either. After I finished my list I realized which one of the three was best for me but why did I feel like I old something to the other two.