Chapter 2

Nate's POV:
"Chuck" I called out. He looked over to me. "Nathaniel, what a pleasure you didn't come over last night I was worried. It's alright though, 'Winters' count as 'Archibalds' right?" Chuck smirked then looking at me. I grabbed Chuck by the collar of his shirt but I was soon held back by Dan. "Nate it's not worth it" Dan said holding on to me. "You were the only one who knew that was my sister & you took advantage of that Chuck." I yelled as another smirk came across Chuck's face. His smirk grew bigger as he slipped his phone in his pocket. "Nate, really brother? Take advantage of? Your sister was more then willing to be with a Bass." Chuck replied making his smirk grow even wider.

I got myself out of Dan's grip & tried to swing on Chuck. He quickly ducked, & tackled me on to the ground. Dan, Serena & Blair quickly pulled Chuck off of me. "Chuck oh my god what the hell has gotten into you" Blair said holding on to me as I got up. "Chuck you're a bad best friend for this & you better stay away from my sister" I said standing up. "Nate why does it matter to you what she does? It didn't matter when your parents gave her up & you didn't meet her until freshman year" Chuck says knowing I regret her ever getting adopted. "Chuck you're such an asshole" Serena said chiming in. "Shut the fuck up Serena, that's why you slept with Nate right?" Chuck said aloud as at least half the school heard. Blair soon became silent along with Dan.

"Serena? Is this true?" Dan asked. Serena sighed & looked at Dan then answered his question. "Yes, it's true & I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." she said stepping closer to Dan but he backed away. "Look I gotta go to class" he said walking away. Blair walked away as well not even saying a single word. I followed after her until I was stopped by Headmistress Queller. "Nathaniel, Charles." She said looking at the both of us, "My office now." Chuck & I followed her to her office when both our phones went off.

"Lonely Boy, S, B, Chuck & Nate all had a pretty rowdy morning today. I guess there's a plus one to Nate's & Chuck's body count, but Chuck isn't the only one who's had a body we didn't know about. S & Nate have had their own little fun in private. Well well well Lonely Boy, your friend & girlfriend had a secret from you that you never expected. What will it be after this? xoxo Gossip Girl."

"Already?" I sighed. "What?" Chuck asked as I handed him my phone to read the post. He read it & a smirk came upon his face. "Now everyone knows about you & Serena" he laughed & continued walking.

Adi's POV:
"Nate" I yelled walking up to him in the hallway i front of the office. "Yeah?" he asked as I noticed he was with Chuck & all the memories flooded to my mind that second. Every moment, every kiss, every touch, every movement, it was all perfect. But it couldn't be, gross that's Chuck Bass the world's most womanizing man. "Um, um" I began tryna get out my thoughts, "Um, did you see Gossip Girl? It's out now that you have a sister, just not who yet." "Yeah" he said & leaned down to my ear level, "Come home after school we need to talk to Dad." "Nate-" I was cut off by him walking away with Chuck. "Just come please" he begged. I sighed as he was out of sight, "Fine I guess." I say to myself. I walk into the office & see a familiar face I never expected to see at this school. "Gaby?" I question as she looks towards me, "What are you doing here?" I say hugging her. She hugged me back, "It's actually my first day." she said smiling. "So you're saying pretty much we're going back to the old day?" I laugh & ask. "You mean you pretty much living with me again? Yes." she laughed. "Yayyyy, i'm sorry excited now it's so hard when we aren't together." I said smiling & beginning to walk down the hall with her. Gaby was my best friend before I moved to Brooklyn. We used to always be together & I'm glad it'll go back to the way it used to kinda. "Oh my god, you got this period with me. Here i'll bring you" I said walking towards our class together.

~
I was walking out of school by myself & went to go wait for my cab when Chuck ran up to me. "Adi!" he called multiple times. He didn't get my attention until he grabbed my arm & I turned around. "Adi." he called as I turned around. "Yes Chuck?" I question. "I've been trying to talk to you all day without Nate around. Come with me tomorrow night, my place again I'd like you over for a little." Chuck said, his voice very persuasive. "Wait you know I'm Nate's sister?" I ask. "I've always known, I just simply don't care." Chuck said. His voice was raspy & deep, just like last night. It took my breath away at the thought of it. "I-I'll go" I agreed, "what time?" "Tonight, 8:30 father will actually be expecting you over for dinner." Chuck said shocking me. "You're father? Knows I'm going over for dinner?" I ask kinda flattered which is weird cause it's Chuck Bass. "I'll see you tonight, text me my drivers here." he said walking to his limo. As he drove away, Nate came up to me. "You ready?" he asked putting his arm around me. "I mean it's Dad, who's ever ready with him." I said. "Let's go" Nate said as we started walking.

~
Nate's POV:
"Dad this is absurd, it's not that serious." I argued as the words that came out my fathers mouth were so unreal. "Nate, we can't keep her she needs to leave the city." my dad said trying to justify his point in this argument. "Howard, it's not that serious. The world or at least the state of New York already knows she is our daughter. Stop trying to run from this problem & just accept the fact she's here. You didn't have to deal with it for almost 16 years now. Her adoptive parents are even ok with it as long as she stays in there lives too. You owe her this Howard, stop running from a thing that was never a problem." My mom said finally joining the conversation. "Dad, it's out now. Get over it, she's here & she's here to stay whether you like it or not." I said walking away from them. I went to my room where Adi was. "Dad doesn't know I'm here right now huh?" Adi asked standing up grabbing her coat. "No, but let's go tell him." I said. "I would but Chuck wants me to go over for dinner tonight so I have to go I'm already late." "Woah woah woah, I'm sorry Adi but you have to stop talking to Chuck." I said putting her coat back on the bed. "Why?" she questioned. "Be-be-be-because Chuck told Gossip Girl about the family secret." I lied straight out my ass. "Wow" she said blankly but still shocked. "Maybe you should text him & tell him you can't go & to just leave you alone. Chuck always does things like this, Adi don't tell me you're catching feelings for him." I said nervously towards the end. "No of course not, I just should've known better with him reputation." Adi said a little upset. "Hey it's alright." I say hugging her, "How about I'll text Chuck for you & make us dinner while you go relax & take a shower or something." "Thank you Nate, you're a great big brother." she said hugging back then leaving the room. I immediately grabbed her phone & began texting Chuck.

Chuck's POV:
Patiently waiting for my special guest to arrive, I received a text from her.

Adi 🤍: Chuck, look I can't make it tonight.
Me: Then come tomorrow, we'll have a better time.
Adi 🤍: Chuck, I can't make it ever. I don't wanna see you anymore just leave me alone.

Reading that message made my stomach feel a type of way & my heart physically felt a sharp pain as my throat felt like it was closing. "Chuck you good?" I heard someone ask me. The voice was familiar, but it wasn't my father. I look up to such a surprise. "Uncle Jack?" I ask in shock. "Hello Chuck, you miss your uncle?" he asked. I smirked & looked up from my phone again & chuckled, "I've missed you uncle."

😗✌️