One: Yoongi

Beep.beep.beeeep...

"Fuck"

Yoongi groaned. His head hurt and to be honest, he'd be surprised if he actually made it on time today. Jin's plan of 'saving his life' had turned out to be endless walks in amazing places and beautifully crafted speeches about how he was wasting his life. For 12 fucking hours.

It was something He could tell seokjin had spent a lot of time coming up with, and he was extremely thankful for if being honest, but kind of sad too, that he was THIS cared for yet still couldn't manage getting his shit together.

I mean, He was almost 30 for god's sake. He was supposed to at least have a partner like lily did. Or maybe his own house like Seokjin did. But this dude just wasn't one to get things right.

So long story short, their day out was a pointless but inspiring thing, especially tiring for Yoongi because he was pretty sure they'd walked about 3 miles.

Which was why It didn't take long to figure out he was fucked. The clock that striked 9, the silhouette of the angry woman inside the café, and even those odd glances coming from the customers were all equally threatening as he made his way over to the back, to get changed and start his shift without getting scolded.

Maybe I can just run away from her and have a non-dramatic start of the day, he thought for a second as he rushed through the busy café.

But no. Karma just had to fuck with him

"Oooh, not so fast Min."

Because Just when he thought he had got away, Julia's voice alarmed him, followed by the younger's expectant stare, sharper than a dagger. Now If he said he freaked at that, it wasn't a lie.

Because julia potter might be younger and way prettier than him but is scarier than annabelle in the conjuring series when she wants to be. And for some reason when she's with yoongi she always wants to be.

And now She was gonna fire the elder, he was sure of it. This was a moment he had imagined quite a lot, but never like this.

But the ravenette couldn't afford to lose this tiny fraction of hope in his life, so for once, Min yoongi put down his gigantic ego and actually tried begging for his job.

He gave her the best puppy eyes a broke 28-year-old with netflix addiction could, & Julia looked like she'd finally seen the amount of stress that was built up in the brown pair of eyes.

She sighed.

"Uh, fine. Go get changed before I kick your ass"

Yoongi flashed his infamous gummy smile, ecstatic that today wasn't th day he became homeless.

Running to the back where the dirty locker rooms where located, he shouted, so loud that it left some of the customers afraid and the rest amused:

"THANK YOU MY LOVE!"

Julia rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky you're cute."she whispered under her breath.

It took about 5 minutes for Yoongi just to find his uniform, curse the entire universe and get changed.

But in the end here he was, standing behind the oakwood counter like he had for the past 729 work days, serving coffee for people who, unlike him, had a life.

While he tied the black apron around his back, He took his time glancing around the shop and looking at all the customers for a brief few-seconds. From the cute guy sitting in the corner to the old lady chatting with who seemed to be her grandson. He sighed happily and got to work. This was the only place in the world that had the power of making him feel complete.