LoveAndHipHopAtlanta

Ari's Pov}
3 weeks later.

SO for the past weeks I dropped my songs within the month.

(I Like it like that) ft:Bad Bunny And J Balvin
(Rake It Up) Ft:Yo Gotti
(Finesses remix) Ft:Bruno Mars

Me and Dave Are Together Yes.We been Doing great we go through each other phones and whatever.But More Trouble is on the way When My fans Been Tagging me in Something Akbar V Said About Being the Queen Of Atalanta.She have a problem with me because she said she is the queen of Atlanta while my fans Attacked her and said I'm the queen of Atlanta Now she has a Problem with me.But today My girl Spice invited me to Her Wig and Makeup Gran Opening party.

She told Me Akbar will be there so I told spice I'll never  disrespect her and start something at her event.Once she dont touches  Me I'm good.

So I woke Up and the house was empty,I forgot that The guys were going To Hollywood for a day,And Dave Was In New York Dealing with some Business...So it was only Me in the house.

*Ding Dong*I heard the door bell I opened the door to see my girl Tokyo.

Me:BITCCCCHHHHH I MISS YOU

We Hugged Each other so tight

Toyko:Bitch I miss you too.. I tracked your ass btw nice house tho...

I smiled as I pulled her in the kitchen and shared us some SeaFood that I cooked.

While we were eating

Tokyo:Bitch you Know that Akbar girl that been speaking wild on you.

Me:Yeah

Tokyo :Shes going to spice event.

I looked at her as there was silence.

Me:To be honest I dint get why she mad at be cause my fans did something like I cant control them

Tokyo:Right

Me:And I told spice once she dint touches me I'll be cool cause I'm not finna disrespect spice hard work and start something at her Event...

Tokyo:Listen If that bitch pop off I'm always ready cause she Been a fucking  bully to shekinah over a man.Like everybody Had a problem with her cause her attitude.

Me:Well friend let's go get ready and show spice the support

As we walked in my room.She looked around and say Dave's Clothes.And smirked and we both take off our clothes and take a shower and dressed.And we talked about our love life and Future and everything.While Tokyo Was getting in the car driving off I decided to post the pics we took earlier.

TheRealArianaWalker:Atlanta To see My Old Time Bitches🧚‍♀️💟Liked By DaveEast,Arrogant_Tae,JaydayCheaves,KarlieRedd,shekinah,TokyoVanity,AlexisSky,DreamDoll &98M More likes❤

Liked By DaveEast,Arrogant_Tae,JaydayCheaves,KarlieRedd,shekinah,TokyoVanity,AlexisSky,DreamDoll &98M More likes❤

(Comments:8m)
SpiceOffical:Mi Can't Wa88 to See You😏😍
DaveEast:Imu Baby🤕🤧
Arrogant_tae:Me and Jayda Miss You Best😥💔
AlexisSky:Can We Talk?

I Looked At Tokyo And showed her the message that alexis sent me."WAIT you and Her got beef Now?"I laughed and Told her the story of how it all started and whatever"Omso u mean to tell me she start up cause people said that she trying to be like you,Wow"I Laughed Yup.We then pulled up to this building and saw shekinah outside Shouting.We got out the car and shekinah screamed and hugged me and then went mad to shouting mode.
I looked at shekinah and ask"What happen girl out here Throwing a fit and shit"She pointed in the build"That bot b threw a drink at me and they put me out.IM MADDDDD IM MADDDD"me and Tokyo laughed and said"Walk it put friend"As we entered the building and Spice was performing.Spice then saw us and big up me and Tokyo as she bed over and dance on me.After he performing I saw alexis and Akbar so I went to the bar as tokyo stay and asked what's wring with Shekinah and While I was ordering me drink alexis Came over to me.
"Ari I wanted to say I apologize,I truly am sorry for what I saw about you...I have mo problem with you and i just want this friendship to continue...I'm sorry I was angry that I snapped at you cause I'm tired of people telling me this and that and whatever bmand I attacked you father I know he meant so much to you I just snapped and said and did I want to say it No but I hope you accept my apology and we can move forward from this"I smiled and hugged her and kissed her on the cheek"Ofc I accept you apology and before I fully accept your apology you got to Apologize to my bestfriend Jayda as well"She Showed me their messages She apologize 2 days ago and never told me Hmm.I smiled"Ok we Kool then"As we both walked back.Tokyo Introduced me to Karlie,Kiyomi and mimi.
"Tokyo we cool,We were good Friends for long time but I Moved away from Atlanta"As I point at the rest and then I look and say "What's the problem"As I sip on my Drink Cause everyone went silent. Tokyo Asked Alexis Sky What the problem,She didnt Know Me and Alexis made up"No No its it's not a problem,I don't know you

Akbar Punk ass decided To run up and tried to hit me but tokyo beat her to it and Throw Hits to her face"Dont play with us,Dont play with us,Get The Fuck off Of me" as security had me on the ground.The Security lifted Me and pushed Tokyo outside With shekinah.While We were outside
"IM READY TO WAE THIS BITCH OUT"i said."I'm with you sus"Shekinah said.I walked to the Car to hear Akbar said "YOU didn't Do Nothing I popped U I swung On Youand You didnt do nothing"I laughed cause this bitch said I int do nothing cause we are at an event and you ran up on me With Me noticing.As security Grabbed Be I looked at one of him the security"Yall cant protect this bitch when she leaving I want yall to know that right"Here How it went⬇️

(Pretend Light Skin Kesiha Is Ari)

After I got in the Car with Tokyo I High five Tokyo But the bitch Got a few punches to my face that's cool She only got me cause of security.As tokyo pulled up to my drive way me and her talked about how mad dave going to be cause that on TV and whateva and I told tokyo hit me up some more to hang out.And I thank her For Backing me and we kissed each other cheeks as she drive away and I entered the house to see everyone looking at me.Omce everyone say the scratch mark on my face and a bruise Everyone just ran to me and ask me multiple questions I only told them "Watch Love and Hip hop Atlanta ans you'll find out,What happened"I walked up to my bedroom took as shower and then Went straight to sleep.

I woke Up to see it 8 PM That Kean love and hip hop it up now.I walked Down the stairs to see everyone Waitig on it to start.As I saw two free seats next to Tae Or Jayda."Come sit next To me Bestfriend"Jayda said.I smiled and walked and sit next to Tae.
Jayda looked at me"Whats wrong Ari"I looked at her With a hurtful face"When were you going to tell you tou forgave alexis?"She looked at me and hel my hands"I forgive her and I was going to tell you but I knew you would be vex at me that why I told her to apologize to you first"I smiled we hugged as the show was about to start.Princess sat on the ground with kendell.After the Gight everyone looked at me shocked and Tae asked "Is that Tokyo"I nodded and smiled And then everyone started to shouting.
Princess:I'm Lirking her Instagram
Jayda:I looking For family Members
Tae:I'm looking for hair stylist

I laughed As they tried to stalk akbar Life.My phone started to ring I look to see dave facetiming me.I answered

Dave:Bro wtf.Why You didnt tell me you fought today.?Look at your Face Man.Does This Gurl got a nigga cause I'm ready asf.Lool at your face Bro.!

Me:Dave I'm alright Ok.!

Dave:No you Not.Look At your face bro you face scratched up.Im Coming Home
Idc What You SAY either I coming home.Love you

Me:Love You To.
*I blew a kiss At Him*
And ended the call

I looked up to see everyone smiling In my face.While Everyon walked away I went to my room to hear Tae and Jayda "I hope marry her soon Girl"I smiled as Jayda Replied "I hope so to"