•|• The Night Devil •|•

•Basics•

Name: The actor looked up once he heard a voice, then looked at you with a script titled 'Night crawler'  in his hands as he sat down in a chair to wait for his scene that was supposed to be coming up, he was dressed in some Victorian looking clothes that one would think is too modern to be from that time, along with its steampunk attributes. ( Adrian Sarg )

Age: "I'm sure if you look up a magazine I'll be in there... But on my birth certificate it says I'm 20 so we'll just go with that, 'Kay?" Adrian smiled cheerfully as he tried not to lose his patience, his scene wasn't coming up until later so there wasn't much to worry about at the moment, despite him playing the ML. ( 3,456 )

Sexuality: In magazines it says that he is rather open about his sexuality so you wanted to ask this question even if you knew the answer, though he seemed to already dread this interview as you were asking pretty basic and well known knowledge. "Gay. Homosexual. I like guys? LBGTQ+? Umm.... I can list more words to state what I am, one second!" Adrian answered straightforwardly, trying to think up of more words he could use for Gay. ( Gay )

Species: He seemed to genuinely laugh at this question despite his dread from earlier. "That's the funniest question you've asked yet!!" Adrian chuckled and wiped a tear from his face, closing his script since he had already memorized it without much effort. "Would you want an honest answer, or do you want to know the species of my character in this movie?" ( Vampire/Human )

Gender: He gestured down to his area before the director looked back at what the commotion was while they were filming, and pointed towards the door to signify that you both had to leave, but Adrian seemed to not notice or at least ignore the director because he kept on sitting in his chair and no moving once away from the slightly comfy chair they gave the stars. ( Male )

•Appearance•

Clothes: